2007 Buick LaCrosse

2 3 4 5 6  Next
Lacrosse-The little known safe and sound Buick by Babs Johnson on 06/20/2011. Trim: 2007 Buick LaCrosse CXL, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car was purchased recently with 22K miles on the odo. The style of the car is still top notch and the interior is very comfortable. Much consideration went into purchasing this car. The internet sites proved it to be reliable and safe as well as semi-luxury. The car we bought had all the features except the sunroof. It is very well handling and sharp in steering. Some people might want a lessor poised car and thats o.k. until you get into a quick move to avoid an accident and come out alive. The 3.8 engine might be old school, but it is one of the best engines ever made. Just ask any mechanic to make sure. The 07 model year seems to be the best out of the pack.
Cons: None
Overall review: It was all said above.
Buick the Super Car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/14/2010. Trim: 2007 Buick LaCrosse CXL, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I was in a rollover accident and me and my Buick ended up over the side of a steep embankment. After I got my bearings, landed on the roof, I was able to open the door and crawl out. I ended up with bruises on my legs that may have been from the climb back up to the road. The safety features that went into that car saved my life and left me uninjured. Insurance totaled my car and as soon as I got my check from the insurance company...I went right back out and picked out another Buick Lacrosse CXL. Thank you for putting in the level of safety equipment that you do.
Cons: The only problem that I would see is that unless you are tall it can be hard to look over your shoulder when backing up. Don't worry though the sensors let you know when you are getting close to something.
Overall review: My last 3 cars were Buicks and when it is time for a new one it too will be a Buick. My husband is still driving my old car and is at 201,000+ miles, averages 25+ miles to the gallon, and don't burn any oil.
dependable car by joe nevada on 12/08/2009. Trim: 2007 Buick LaCrosse CXL, Owned 2 years.
Pros: no trouble at all
Overall review: most trouble free car ive ever owned
Sleek and Stylish Mid-Size Ride by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/21/2013. Trim: 2007 Buick LaCrosse CXS, Owned 6 years.
Pros: I love the style and performance of the Lacrosse CXS. The service I received from the dealership, kept my Lacrosse in tip top shape. Unfortunately, I was in an accident, no fault of my own, where my front-end hit the second vehicle's right side passenger door. The Buick Lacrosse has passed the crash test. The cabin and back-end remained in tack; however, the front-end was totaled.
Cons: The only issue I experienced with the Buick Lacrosse CXS, was when it rained I would experience an occasional transmission slip.
Overall review: The Buick Lacrosse is a beautiful and great performance vehicle. Truly a favorite.
Ultra Deal is Buick by Micha on 06/30/2011. Trim: 2007 Buick LaCrosse CXS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Pros are that it is a great value and runs so well. Had Infiniti and Toyota before this used Buick, like the Buick in many ways better than others. But see some shortcuts GM is still taking.
Cons: Back trunk area is cheaply lined, but I like the huge pass-through and the trunk is large. Still would like material fit to be better and not so cheap.
Overall review: Just a little insight, "I wanted to return to an American car brand". Buick was the best fit for me. The price and value were just right. My other cars had to be driven to dealerships 60 miles away.The Buick dealership was within 20 miles. That was a real part of things. Now, I'm in the area the dealer comes and picks up the car for oil changes and maintanince. Saves me time and money.
2 3 4 5 6  Next