2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class

Exceeding Expectations by Riggo on 04/07/2009. Trim: 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the "look" and it sure is a head turner. My first Mercedes and I will never go back. The sound of the engine is awesome and the combo of sporty and luxury is the best if seen. The handling and performance is excellent and I love the Barolo Red color on it.
Cons: None
Overall review: A perfect ten - it has exceeded my expectations.
Change is A Good Thing by ouibbad from Las Vegas on 04/04/2007. Trim: 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The looks and power are excellent!
Cons: Poor visibility.
Overall review: After owning two S-Class sedans,it took awhile to get used to the differances.A very powerfull car with style to match.I wanted a change and I sure got one.Love the car!!!
Nicest car I've ever been in! by MD from Connecticut on 04/02/2007. Trim: 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is a gorgeous car that handles like a true sports sedan. It's ambience and performance make it feel like a car that costs $100K. Wherever it's parked, people stare at it with envy. An additional surprise: it has great traction on snow, even uphill. I thought I would need snow tires, but I don't.
Cons: 0
Overall review: Try to find one w/o options. You don't need them, and you will save a bundle.
Beauty and Power by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/12/2007. Trim: 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Unique and beautiful styling. Powerful and smooth acceleration and tight handling. Meticulously crafted interior.
Cons: Gas mileage just average.
Overall review: Any styling compromises are well worth the price for such a beatiful and powerful car.
Gotta have it by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/07/2014. Trim: 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Fast handles great
Cons: Mileage is poor but you know that when you buy it. Other than that nada
Overall review: Fantastic