2007 Infiniti M

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next
Not all that by Tony from Washington State on 06/30/2007. Trim: 2007 Infiniti M45 Sport, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Acceleration, handling, comfort on long trips, excellent navigation system, great sound system, great looking car, air conditioned seats one of the best systems I've used, I love the throttle blip when downshifting.
Cons: Horrific resale, worst headlights in a car I've ever owned, very unintuitive steering wheel controls, cruise control pulses badly when going downhill, lane departure warning is not only annoying but useless if you have the stereo turned up even at moderate levels, electronics have gone completely out on me twice now, heated seats take forever to get warm, very trivial items get blocked out on the navigation screen when driving, map lights blind you at night, sometimes I can not fill the gas tank up all the way no matter what I try.
Overall review: Overall, this car has been a disappointment for me considering the price I paid ($57K). I've owned several cars for about half this price that have been better designed, more reliable, and with better resale. Having said that, this car would be MUCH MUCH more enjoyable for me with a few of the aforementioned dislikes taken care of (some of which are design flaws and can't be easily altered). I've had the car for less than a year and the highest offer I got from a dealer for trade-in was $40K...and the car is flawless with only 11K miles. I strongly suggest that if you have your mind set on an M, buy used and have a dealership close by in case you have as many issues as I've had.
Best luxury car for the price by Nick on 03/07/2007. Trim: 2007 Infiniti M35 AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Basically everything, theres almost nothing not to like.
Cons: Gas mileage isn't great, but the car is so large and heavy, there is no way to make it much better.
Overall review: Great car, considering what cars it is up against. The other cars in it's class may have a few extra features, but they are also many thousands more. Best luxury car for the money and the brakes are outstanding to go along with great handling. Surprisingly, the V6 engine has enough power for such a big car.
Sweet Ride by Big W on 05/12/2014. Trim: 2007 Infiniti M45 Sedan, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Reliability, Power, Comfort.
Cons: Fuel economy. Requires premium. No touch screen for the navigation system and entering addresses using the little wheel is cumbersome.
Overall review: I bought a 2007 M45 used in 2010. It is definitely one of the best cars I've owned. The ride is plush and comfortable on long highway cruises, yet the car can handle spirited driving on windy back roads with ease. The suspension is excellent. It has been rock solid reliable since I bought it. The power is outstanding. I assume this is probably going to be the last V8 car I own and that is a shame. It has wonderful low-end torque and effortless acceleration. There is still nothing like a strong V8 for a big car like this. You could probably get away with the V6 and it would be a lot cheaper to operate (premium gas is optional with the V6, but required for the high-compression V8). But the V8 is just amazingly good. Mine has navigation but not all the nanny features like lane departure warning, laser-based cruise control and so on. I have those on my FX35 and I would say skip them - they don't add much except cost to the vehicle. You won't miss them.
Speed and handling by 63 year old speedster on 04/08/2014. Trim: 2007 Infiniti M35 Sedan, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Great acceleration and handling.
Cons: seats are a little uncomfortable
Overall review: Good car, love the power
Ultimate car by Adam from Texas on 02/16/2013. Trim: 2007 Infiniti M35 Sedan, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Features-ahead of competition
Cons: No MP3/IPOD station
Overall review: Graet car
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next