2007 Toyota Camry Solara

2 3 4 5 6  Next
Great car but lacking in details on engineering by Marshall from Massachusetts on 07/21/2007. Trim: 2007 Toyota Camry Solara Sport, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: styling, handling, roomy back seat and large trunk for convertible, fit and finish, quietness
Cons: poor rear visibility especially with boot, no safety mechinism on roof (you could open or close it while moving), poor interior lighting, no electric window controls in back seat, switches not illuminated (at night can't see black switches on black dash), all 4 down window switch and roof up and down switch poorly located on dash (you could be putting top up or down thinking you are opening or closing windows, poor location of auxiliary power socket in bottom of center consel, drivers electric seat makes entering rear seat very difficult
Overall review: Love the car. People stare at you in this car. Very comfortable to drive. Has a sports car feel. Toyota engineering lacking on "details". Also unable to shop al-a-carte options when purchasing. Would have purchased an XLE, but did not want leather. Would have liked option of factory alarm system, but only available on XLE with leather
Great Buy by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/21/2007. Trim: 2007 Toyota Camry Solara SLE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It's roomy, to me it gets great gas milegae, but then again I do a lot of highway driving.
Cons: Passenger side seat is manual would wish is was electric like driver side. Passenger window is not auto up/down. Was expecting more wood trim like the camry. When volume of radio is at certain volume my trunk rattles.
Overall review: Love it much better than the Mazda I had. Does great on highway, fun fun fun car to drive. Toyota definately lives up to their reputation.
The best car ever by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/01/2007. Trim: 2007 Toyota Camry Solara SE Convertible, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great car. Very roomy even in the back seat. The top is well built and goes down very easily. The seats are very very comfortable, the interior is not cheap as in some other cars. Great visibility with the top down.
Cons: NONE
Overall review: The best convertible ever built.
I won't buy a Toyota again by Alabama on 03/21/2007. Trim: 2007 Toyota Camry Solara SE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: very sharp looking, comfortable seats
Cons: where to start? poor side and rear visibility, very sluggish response until car has been on for 10 minutes (50 degree lows, not freezing weather where I live), aux jack doesn't work with my mp3 player, leaking windows, I'm getting the same gas mileage with my 4-cylinder Solara as I was getting with my 6-cylinder S-10 pickup and the pickup was $5,000 less
Overall review: I always bought Chevy prior to this car. I'm going back to Chevy after this car. I could've gotten a V-6 Malibu for the same price. I wish I bought the Malibu instead. I've owned 5 new vehicles and 2 used vehicles before this, and this is the first vehicle I've ever had a single problem with or regretted purchasing. And to top it all off the salesmen were jerks. The only reason I bought the vehicle was because it's supposed to be better quality for a little more money. I paid more money, but I didn't get the better quality.
fabulous convertable by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/20/2007. Trim: 2007 Toyota Camry Solara SLE Convertible, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Everything exvept the head rests in the rear are too tall.
Cons: Cannot see much out the back window.
Overall review: excellent car.
2 3 4 5 6  Next