2007 Chevrolet Corvette

Great Car by Bill B on 03/14/2012. Trim: 2007 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible LT3, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I have a 2007 C6 Victory Red Convertable and it is by far the best car I have ever owned. Power, handling and not too many people mention for 400+ HP it does get great gas mileage. The car is a blast to drive!
Cons: No knitpicking Cons
Overall review: Would recommend to anyone
The Best by Smoke511 from Ky(the Corvette Capital) on 01/22/2008. Trim: 2007 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible LT3, Owned 1 year.
Pros: What can you say its a Corvette,the all American Sports Car. Whats not to like.
Cons: I cant think of a single thing,i have owned a bunch of these,i wouldnt give one Corvette for all the other foreign cars or American sports cars.There is no comparision.
Overall review: I love it.
You do not just get in, you put it on! by South Bay Slider on 01/09/2008. Trim: 2007 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe LT2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Power and handling... Ummm everything! Priced too low. I rated "should others buy this vehicle?" at a 1 because I really don't want you all to have one.
Cons: Nothing to dislike really. I just can't make myself take it on a track for fear of tearing it up. Happy I upgraded to a quality Eclipse GPS system rather than the factory installed model. Also my wife will not let me drive as much as I would like.
Overall review: Power and handling...Switch to sport mode, turn off traction control, put it in manual. Listen to the Borla performance exhaust. what a fun car to drive. Sure sounds better than those whiny euro cars. You not only get in, you put it on, I am very comfortable in the bucket. My answer to the Cadillac ad question "When you turn your car on, does it return the favor?" A resounding YES!
Track toy by biged on 01/08/2014. Trim: 2007 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe LT2, Owned 7 years.
Pros: I have used and abused this car on every major road course in the southeast and it has held up beautifully! This is a super reliable and great handling car . With a few upgrades in suspension , brake pads, and tires and it will walk past cars twice the price. I have about 40 track weekends on this car and can say for sure its a great bargain sports car.
Cons: run flat tires. ditch' em for some pilot sport 2.
Overall review: Best value in a true sports car . Great on road courses and street !
vroom-vroom by bob dole from nj on 12/20/2007. Trim: 2007 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe LT2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: very very very fast. great handling great style and looks
Cons: low roofline ground clearance is about 3 inches
Overall review: great car as always but not for winter
Review ID: #520429 Is this review offensive?