2007 Mercury Mountaineer

2007 Mercury Mountaineer Prices
2007 Mercury Mountaineer Fuel Economy
Good choice by Solability HSV on 04/02/2009. Trim: 2007 Mercury Mountaineer AWD Luxury 4.0L, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Comfort - carry capacity
Cons: Fuel economy is ok - feels heavy and somewhat sluggish - the 2002 model was peppier - needs a diet. I do like it.
Overall review: I like it - it feels good and feels safe - passengers are comfortable - heat and air work very well.
Very good... by Chuck J, Phoenix, AZ on 01/14/2009. Trim: 2007 Mercury Mountaineer AWD Luxury 4.0L, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Let me start by saying that I am one of the biggest critics when it comes to rating something. I will nit-pick until the sun goes down...however...this particular vehicle (which I purchased used in August 2008 when gas was over $4/gal.) has been everything and more for what I needed. I "upsized" from a compact because we bought a house, got a dog, stared buying and selling furniture, etc...the interior materials are fabulous for the trim level, the leather is uber-comfortable, the exterior sound while driving is negligible, and most importantly, I can haul a large amount of stuff and still have the style and interior room and SUV should have.
Cons: Before I start...I do not believe any of the things I am listing in this section is cause for concern or to not purchase. I would like to have quicker, more solid braking. The stereo is very underpowered and lacking in loud-level clarity. There is a rattle somewhere in the dash on the passenger side (I'll get in there and mess with the hanging wires and whatnot).
Overall review: Overall wonderful handling for the size, more space to lug stuff around than it looks, comfortable as @#$%, and very stylish, I get compliments all the time...I mean, I am a dude and it is lipstick red, but come on, who doesn't like hearing compliments about a purchase they've made? If you find one for a good price, don't hesitate...if you like the test drive, you'll like owning it.
named as performed by John from Bahrain on 09/10/2008. Trim: 2007 Mercury Mountaineer AWD Premier 4.0L, Owned 1 year.
Pros: great space, great sound system and wonderful customer service in bahrain.strong and fast
Cons: the breaks could be a little stronger
Overall review: recommend this to any person. truley the mother of all SUV's
Ultimate Mercury Machine! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/11/2007. Trim: 2007 Mercury Mountaineer 4X2 Premier 4.6L, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: VEry attractive, stylish, comfortable to the max. I have bad back problems and the interior is awesome. I can drive this all day long and really enjoy the heated seats with lumber supports.
Cons: Gas mileage could be better. V8-4.6 14-city and 21-highway.
Overall review: What an awesome car. Very appealing and nice colors. THis is a must for any SUV lovers!
Best Buy for the Money by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/11/2007. Trim: 2007 Mercury Mountaineer AWD Premier 4.6L, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Basically I very pleased with the exterior styling over the Explorer, the interior noise is almost as quite as my Lincoln LS. Every conrtol is in with in drive reach no matter how tall or short you are. The DVD NAv system is easy to use. MUch imporved handleing ove the the older models. The third row is great and surprisingly adults have plenty of room back there.
Cons: Fuel mileage- but it is an SUV with a V8. Location of the front floor climate vents. They blow on your leg not the feet.
Overall review: I would recommend you check out this vehicle if you are currently looking for a SUV.