2007 Hyundai Accent

Best Hatchback of 07 for its Class! by Tyrannon on 03/07/2013. Trim: 2007 Hyundai Accent GS 3-Door, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Easy upgrades to stereo, speakers, adding amp, Great powersliding and drifting vehicle for front wheel drive, handles slippery wet roads with ease, effortless stealings, tight gear map, room for upgrades and modifications.
Cons: The ABS is WAY to sensitive and applies on little brake usage and has almost got me into 3 bad wrecks, Being front wheel drive and having top of the line studded tires the car handles snow very poorly and the last con is at 70 mph or better the stearing wheel is quite shaky for comfort
Overall review: Overall this vehicle is 5 stars of 5 for its money for performance, Detail, accessories and comfort!
Whats Not To Love by Momichael from KCMO on 10/04/2011. Trim: 2007 Hyundai Accent GS 3-Door, Owned 4 years.
Pros: This car is fun and peppy to drive with excellent handling with great gas milage. Dependable and fun to drive.
Cons: Nothing as this is a great car in every aspect.
Overall review: My Accent is a fun and affordable car with great ergonomics and excellent handling. I am 6'1" and I am very comfortable. I get great gas milage as my last highway trip earned me 39.7 mpg. I feel safe and secure in this vehicle and Hyundai service is the best as they treat me like I own a luxury brand. It does not shake or rattle and because of its shape it doesn't get blown around much. It does everything well and at 67K miles I have not had one problem ever. I always look forward to my next trip in it. A tip is that the standard tires don't do much for winter driving in the snow but if you shoe it with 4 snow tires it will take you everywhere in complete safety. For an economy car what's not to love.
The Bug-eyed Monster by Marty from Carlsbad on 08/13/2007. Trim: 2007 Hyundai Accent GLS 4-Door, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Excellant gas mileage.
Cons: Kind of high priced for such a little bug-eyed monster.
Overall review: Not bad over all.
Definitely Worth a Look by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/10/2007. Trim: 2007 Hyundai Accent GS 3-Door, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The car is very easy to drive, although there is more lean than I would prefer during cornering. Acceleration is perfectly acceptable below 50 mph, but it's not going to win any stoplight drag races. But in this class is that at all important? The seats are more comfortable than I would have expected for a car in this class. I've noticed that some reviews have complained about the car being loud under hard acceleration, but I've not found it to be a problem. It is louder than more expensive cars, but not so loud as to make things uncomfortable. You can almost convince yourself from the exhaust note that the car is faster than it actually is.
Cons: I only have two complaints about the car at this point. The first one concerns the shifter (I drive a manual). The forward gears are all easy to hit and the action isn't so vague as some of the expert reviews would have you think. They spend to much time driving ferraris and porches, I imagine. But reverse is an entirely different story. Shifting into reverse feels like moving a broom through a child's toy box, and gives you about as much information as to what's going on down there. My second complaint is with the interior door panels. It is hard plastic from top to bottom. Not only is this uncomfortable on long trips (around town you don't notice it) but it also scratches easily.
Overall review: I'll summarize by saying that I have been very pleased with this car since I've bought it. It is comfortable, easy to drive around town, gets good gas mileage and hasn't given me any reason for concern about its long-term reliability. You make some sacrifices in luxury and engine performance (the brakes are top-notch, however), but you will make those sacrifices in any car with a base price below 14 grand. So if you are looking for an inexpensive car and want to buy new, this car should get at least a test drive.
Awesome SE by Phil Virginia on 03/07/2007. Trim: 2007 Hyundai Accent SE 3-Door, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The SE on 16 inch tires is alot of fun to drive, the brakes are awesome especially in city traffic, quick steering and agile make it a great communter vehicle. Gas mileage is good I would get better than my present 28mpg if it was not so much fun to drive fast. Just love the vehicle, my first non GM would recommend highly.
Cons: Alot of road noise could be quieter
Overall review: As stated before would recommend, for the money alot of value and alot of fun to drive.