2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic 2500HD

2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic 2500HD Prices
2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic 2500HD Fuel Economy
The Ultimate Work Horse Super Truck by Dennis from Bakersfield,CA on 11/10/2010. Trim: 2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic 2500HD LT2 Crew Cab 2WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I have owned Ford, Dodge and now Chevy In pulling the same 5th wheel trailer with all 3 makes The Chevy out performaned the others in everyway possible. Braking, Pulling flat , hills etc, Fuel Mileage.
Cons: Wished we had purchased a short bed and also leather. Only problem has been injectors needed to be replaced >>GM took care of that.
Overall review: We belong to a 5th wheel travel club of 32 members 24 own Chevy's 2 Dodges 6 Fords 1 of the dodge owners is trading his in for a DuraMaxx
THE WORST TRUCK FOR GAS MILEAGE THE 8.1 L by Tracy on 12/20/2010. Trim: 2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic 2500HD LT2 Ext. Cab Long Box 2WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Today is 12-20-10 Style,appearance,good towing vehicle if you own a gas station.
Cons: The drivers seat is very uncomfortable for long drives, no lumbar support. Truck had a upgraded engine 8.1L with Allison 6 speed auto,with a 4.10 rear end.DO NOT BUY THIS ENGINE IN a CHEVY TRUCK. I bought this truck new in 2008, but it's a 2007closeout. POOR GAS Mileage!! This engine is mismatched for this truck it should have been a diesel. Chevy screwed up on this one!!!The 8.1L belongs in their Corvette's not trucks!! I had a lawn business that I gave up on because of the gas mileage of this truck. I pulled a 6x10 enclosed trailer with 1 riding mower and mis.tools. I was spending more money in gas on the truck then what I was making cutting lawns.
Overall review: Poor!!! GAS Mileage!!!! I have now 65,154 miles and have used 5,636.4 gallons since I bought this truck new. I used to hope someone would steal and wreck my truck but no such luck. If you are looking for a racing truck this is the one! Not a good work truck..
Strong truck by Snake in VA on 05/29/2008. Trim: 2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic 2500HD LT3 Crew Cab 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I've always been a hard core Chevy Fan. The size is great. I regularly take all my coworkers to lunch. The engine and transmission are a great match.
Cons: I drive a lot on stone and gravel roads. The stock tires started getting really cut up at 16000 miles. It got so bad that I had leaks. I replaced them with a nice set of off road tires and I hope this fixes the problem. Somehow I have a tear in the back seat leather. After looking at it I am less then impressed with the quality of leather used. I also hear a rattle in the dash when I drive on bumpy roads.
Overall review: I love my truck! I wouldn't drive any other make for the world. Part of me is mad that I didn't get the 08 with the navigation, remote start, and park assist. Those are the only things mine doesn't have that I miss.
A Classic Truck for all time by Dominic Uliano on 02/20/2007. Trim: 2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic 2500HD LT1 Crew Cab 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I purchased this truck with Durmax 6.6l (LBZ) engine along with the Allison 6 speed transmission. Together this makes for a super powerful truck. I also like the dash layout and interior as it fits a family of 5 with my black lab with no crowding at all. The ride is very smooth and quiet. In fact it is so quiet and smooth that my kids fall asleep on trips that are longer than an hour.
Cons: There are two things that I do not like about this truck and they are both easily changeable. First, the tires are 245/16 and they appear to be too small for this big truck. Although they are all season, their tread does not help in heavy snow. Second, the headlights are not bright enough. I purchased a set of HIR headlights and the problem was easily solved.
Overall review: I give this truck a 9 out of a possible 10. The truck is solid, it rides very well for a 3/4 ton truck and the dmax/ally combo are the best out there. So far the quality is very good, which was a concern of mine given GM's reputation and recent issues but so far...so good. The HD Classics have an older body styling and that may turn some people off, but frankly I like the Classic body style over the new one, JMO. Again the only things that I did not like were the size of the tires and headlights. I will probably change the audio to an aftermarket because it is not as good as I would like either.
HOT TRUCK by FOX on 05/14/2007. Trim: 2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic 2500HD LS Ext. Cab Long Box 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: EVERYTHING
Cons: DOORS DON'T SEAL, FRONT AND REAR
Overall review: MINE'S A REPO TRUCK, AND IT'S BETTER THAN THE FORD 350HD