2007 Pontiac G5

2007 Pontiac G5 Prices
2007 Pontiac G5 Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next
My Silver Bullet by Chelsea in Central NY on 08/10/2010. Trim: 2007 Pontiac G5 Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Looks absolutely fantastic. Handling is quick and very responsive. Very cheap price making it a real value. That "blind spot" everyone talks about is absolutely not a problem if you know how to use side mirrors. I've never noticed a single blind spot on my car, and I have a Cobalt SS fin on the back of my car-they're much larger than the regular G5 fin. Trunk is gigantic for such a small car, and fits everything reasonable to fit into a couple through the gape.
Cons: Acceleration is good, but I feel like I have to jam the pedal into the floor to get to it. I also have the Pioneer audio system. It is...just okay, but then again my last car had a $1,000 sound system in it. O2 sensor went out in my car the day I brought it home, although I've had no problems since then. Weird and nit-picky thing, but it seems very hard to find a comfortable arm position when driving longer distances. Also, wind throws this car around highways which can make driving on them very unsettling.
Overall review: Despite my longer list of cons, I love this car. I got it for a total steal, it came with a Magnaflow exhaust and the GM air intake, which make it great to show off. Looks absolutely gorgeous, I've gotten many comments. Put several thousand on it so far, I hope it remains faithful to me unlike my last American-built car...I would recommend this car to anyone who is looking to upgrade to a newer car for cheap, just like I did.
The Best Pontiac for the Best Price by Kevin on 10/05/2007. Trim: 2007 Pontiac G5 Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The look. the feel. the quiet, the sound system, and the everything else.
Cons: There is no 6 disc CD changer. The only way to get a v6 is with stick.
Overall review: I love this car. I getting leather put into it to make it look a lot better. This car is so quiet on the road. The look and feel of this car is fantastic. The pricing is so low and for what its worth, you practically stealing home.
Great car, great price, great fun! by shorty on 11/23/2009. Trim: 2007 Pontiac G5 Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Where do I begin? Gas Mileage is #1! 38-42 mpg highway, 28-34 back and forth to work. Great pick-up in traffic and I LOVE the coupe. A sports car without the sports car price. My first car was a Pontiac and it went over 100,000 miles. Too bad they decided to get rid of the brand. I bought my 2007 brand new in 2008. Got a great deal. This is one GREAT CAR!!!
Cons: Only two minor things are the blind spots when backing out...but if you know how to use your rear view mirrors, no prob...and the trunk has a small opening. Those are MINOR.
Overall review: This car is so much fun and the handling is fantastic. I love it so much!! I'm a teacher and my kids love that their teacher drives a sports car. LOL
Fun and sporty ride! by Silverback from Ontario on 09/30/2008. Trim: 2007 Pontiac G5 Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Very comfortable vehicle to drive; handles well; quiet vehicle in terms of idling (you almost can't tell it's on); sleek looking car (mine is bright yellow); EXCELLENT on gas; roomy trunk
Cons: Back seat doesn't have a lot of space (not a big issue for me as I usually don't have more than one passenger); trunk opening is a bit squishy to get bigger things in
Overall review: I love my G5 and I would pick it again if I had to buy another car. This car rocks on gas and that's super important nowadays! I can get in usually 9 or 10 days of city driving on a full tank.
Passion car. by Fondmaster Racer on 05/27/2014. Trim: 2007 Pontiac G5, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Its very handy, you feel it is a strong car. Powerful, suitable for downtown & long distance.
Cons: Small opening of the trunk, The car is a little bit low.
Overall review: Overall its a very good car.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next