2007 Honda Ridgeline

For Me - The Perfect Truck by Ridgeline Fan on 03/29/2012. Trim: 2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL w/ Moonroof, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I have owned the 2007 RTL for just over two years and I love it. Ride is fantastic, more like a luxury car than a truck. It has very versatile storage. For example not only does it have the trunk under the bed, the back seats easily fold up so that whole back area can be filled up. It even has an angled ledge that allows you to easily slide cargo in and out. I recently purchased a big Flat Screen TV that easily slid into the back seat area where I knew it would be safe on the trip home. I love the trunk under the bed and use it when we go grocery shopping so that they are out of the wind and weather. The dual opening tailgate is also super handy.
Cons: MPGs is only about 18. If I am on a long highway trip it is a little better. As gas continues to rise it is now a concern.
Overall review: It is a dependable truck that is more for everyday use. One that both men and women can enjoy. If someone wants a day to day dependable, comfortable vehicle and yet also have the versatilty of a truck this is perfect. If you want a work truck that gets daily heavy use then I don't think this is the one.
All I Need In A Truck..... by DrZew on 07/10/2012. Trim: 2007 Honda Ridgeline RTX, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Full size cab ..Compact Truck
Cons: Engine a little weak but its a V6 It can still do the job
Overall review: I bought this truck new in 2007 and LOVE it. It is not a stump jumper or rock crawler. But its 4wd is very capable. I have had many 4wd trucks and this fits My needs perfectly. It handles snow covered roads like a dream. It tows my boat and my atvs. It carrys my snowblower, lawnmower and all my junk. Best of all when asked to "Help Me Move " I say sorry trucks to Small. Die hard 4x4 owners laugh But I Don't Care With Honda reliability I am very satisfied. Try One You WILL Be Surprised.
versitility and reliability beats towning capacity of american trucks by BIG HOCK from NJ on 03/15/2011. Trim: 2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL w/ Moonroof, Owned 4 years.
Pros: the truck has its own look... theres nothing out there that looks like it, inside and out. The storage room is incredible. It rides best on long trips. You get out of the car and your not stiff at all, even after 15 hrs from NJ to GA. the steering wheel controls are good since the radio is a bit far of a reach fromt he drivers seat. I took the rtl out in 2 feet of snow this winter and it had no problem getting through it.
Cons: I think my gas mileage went down since i replaced the oem tires at 60k. I got the same size just a different brand so im not sure what the deal is. I would rather have a v8 and get this type of gas mileage when it comes to purchasing a truck in the future. It has a turning radius of a cruise ship. But, it is a truck so no surpises on any of the cons i just mentioned.
Overall review: Best quality and most versitile truck on the market today. Its great for a family of 5 , or a married couple with 2 dogs like myself. Im getting the LEER cap installed soon and that should make the truck even more functional than it already is. Riding in the rtl on loing trips is like riding in your living room. You cant beat the overall value and dependablitiy that this truck has to offer. There is no way an american truck can beat the ridgeline. Maybe fords and chevys can tow a house, but at least i know my truck will start in the morning.
The Best Lady's Truck Around by VK from Texoma on 04/30/2008. Trim: 2007 Honda Ridgeline RTS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything-It is a lady's truck! Shopping is a breeze with this truck!! Live out in the country and have to do all shopping at one time.
Cons: MPG could be better but after all it is a truck...
Overall review: Will keep buying Ridgelines as long as they keep making them...
Great truck by Minnesota on 02/04/2014. Trim: 2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL w/ Moonroof & Navi, Owned 7 years.
Pros: I have 135000 miles, only breaks and tires, and cab air filters. would buy another if I can wear this one out.
Cons: Could improve mileage.
Overall review: I am very happy with the truck