2007 Buick Rendezvous

Camper's Delight by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/06/2010. Trim: 2007 Buick Rendezvous CX, Owned 2 years.
Pros: When you go camping,, (provided there is only two people) you can take out the middle seat, lay out a foam matterss and a couple of sleeping bags and your all set for a compfortable sleep and you didn't even need to set up a tent.
Cons: 0
Overall review: 0
I love my Rendezvous. by Upstate NY on 07/07/2010. Trim: 2007 Buick Rendezvous CX, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love that this vehicle is almost a van and I don't look like the soccer mom! I love that I can put the seats down to move large items. Not much change from the mini van to the Rendezvous. Smooth transition
Cons: Not much leg room way back. You'll need to move the middle seats up to make the room. The console is way too deep and a waste of space. Should be a cooler or small refridgerator instead. :)
Overall review: My kids love the car and the space. Drove 40,000 miles in one year and only needed to change the front wheels bearings and brakes all around.
psheno by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/15/2008. Trim: 2007 Buick Rendezvous CX, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Everything. I have the third row seat and really like the way it folds down.
Cons: The passenger heat adjustment doesn't seem too afficient.
Overall review: Great car.
GM got this one right. by Janaandscot6 on 08/22/2008. Trim: 2007 Buick Rendezvous CX, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great interior room, good towing for this type of vehicle. Rear seats easy to move down and out of the way. Comfort good with leather seating package and power driver's seat. Great visability without a high step-in like some SUV's. Overall quality (except the radio) has been very good in 20,000+ miles. Oil changes only.
Cons: The radio is awful. Have returned to the dealer three times with no improvement. Antenna makes no difference. Fades in and out, will not hold a station. Our Impala with a windshield based antenna gets better reception. Better gas mileage would be nice. We average between 16-17 in town and just over 20mpg on the road.
Overall review: Better than average for an American brand car. (I say brand because the car was actually built in Mexico.) Once we replace the radio it may be a keeper. Only time will tell. If it holds up as well as our Volvos did, we may change our mind about "Buying American". We paid just under $20k and consider the Buick a bargain at that price.
great car by doug from pitts. on 01/13/2008. Trim: 2007 Buick Rendezvous CXL, Owned 1 year.
Pros: great car
Cons: great car
Overall review: great car