2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic 1500

2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic 1500 Prices
2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic 1500 Fuel Economy
Truck paradise... by Silverado from Texas on 07/14/2009. Trim: 2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic 1500 LT2 Crew Cab 2WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Everything, that sums it up. First time truck owner and cannot comprehend the negative remarks left by others; this is truck paradise. "Depending on usage, wear and tear happens people, not one car or truck goes new for life when driven"
Cons: The darn thing doesn't fly. Lol! Oh well, I'll live. Got the rotors resurfaced after upgrading to 35" tires, but was all covered under warranty. Would be nice to get better sound out of the speakers, but only 2 sound settings.
Overall review: Satisfied Owner, enough said.
uttimate truck by hotrod on 07/10/2009. Trim: 2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic 1500 LT2 Ext. Cab 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: the style
Cons: wished I had got it new
Overall review: great truuk like it as much as my 1997 chevy truch
"Do you have the right truck?" I do!!!! by Jayson from Las Vegas on 09/01/2008. Trim: 2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic 1500 LS2 Crew Cab 2WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The rear of my crew cab is very spacious and lets my daughter do her own thing during long vacation trips. It's great to see that the V8 line's smallest engine is 4.8 liters. It is small enough to help with miles per gallon on gas and big enough to haul and/or tow. It has incredible power for a 4.8 liter V8. I had neatly stacked 3 queen sized beds and 2 sofas on the bed and the truck still went forward at the minimum 5 mph when I let go of the brake pedal. I've even uprooted 2 trees with no trouble at all when my neighbor relandscaped his yard.
Cons: I would like to see better brakes. Stopping when you need to matters a lot when you drive a big crew cab. I had after market sports brakes installed and I can't believe how much more stopping power my truck has now. I'd also like to see (or hear) better speakers and/or sound system. My friend has a competitor's truck and nothing on his truck beats my Silverado except his sound system which came standard.
Overall review: Great truck. Everything I wanted and more. From the minute I test drove it, I knew I was getting it. The name brought me to the dealership and the product made me buy it. It has the power of a rugged truck and the looks to go with it. It is not just a Chevy Silverado, it is a lifestyle.
Review ID: #532007 Is this review offensive?
Sporty Truck by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/15/2008. Trim: 2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic 1500 LT2 Ext. Cab Short Box 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: More power that my 2001 dodge. Sharp looking,sporty 18 to 20 MPG hwy
Cons: Like it all
Overall review: Love the sporty color Victory Red,and the performance
wonderful truck by d.g. on 06/07/2007. Trim: 2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic 1500 Work Truck 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: everything is perfect i love my truck
Cons: I have had problems with the clock on the radio and it keeps going back to noon.
Overall review: everything is perfect i love my truck
Review ID: #511987 Is this review offensive?