2007 Ford Fusion

perfect quality by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/15/2012. Trim: 2007 Ford Fusion SE, Owned 5 years.
Pros: The most perfect vehicle I have ever owned !
Cons: Engine is noisy on hills but 30 mpg makes up for it.
Overall review: Excellent car
bad tranmission and power tran by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/17/2011. Trim: 2007 Ford Fusion V6 SEL AWD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Acelerates quickly, quite and plenty of room
Cons: My transmission and power tran went out with only 82320 miles.
Overall review: I used to love the car until the transmission and power tran went out. I just made the last payment and had to get rid of it
Quality on wheels by Butch from Kentucky on 11/15/2010. Trim: 2007 Ford Fusion SE, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I have owned this car for three and one half years---except for oil changes it has never been in the shop. This is one quality built car!
Cons: There are no con's
Overall review: The most problem free car I have ever owned. Great workmanship!
Comfy Car by Handyone on 09/22/2010. Trim: 2007 Ford Fusion SE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Comfortable to drive long distances. Good drivers seat support and leg room. Very roomy trunk space especially with the fold down rear seats. Excellant fuel mileage, both in town and on the highway.
Cons: Poor visibility out rear window. Glass needs to be lower so as to not obscure sight lines using rear view mirror or simply turning your head to look out. The turn signal/wiper control stalk should be at the nine o'clock position versus ten o'clock.
Overall review: Good vehicle all around.
Decent value for the money by Spokane Ron on 02/27/2013. Trim: 2007 Ford Fusion V6 SEL AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Nice style, solid and reasonably comfortable. I have the AWD SEL and I love the way it handles. The turning radius is pretty wide though. I get about 21 MPG around town during warm weather with the 3 liter V6 and 6 speed automatic. Overall, I like this vehicle ............... it's my 75th!
Cons: Oily smell when I "jump" on it. High pressure leak from the oil filter???? Seems others have had this problem as there are quite a few posts about it (Google Fusion 3.0 oily smell). It's a bit "off putting" to put it under a bit of a load and have that smell permeate the cabin. CD player jammed up.
Overall review: I have the SEL AWD 3.0 V6 with 6 speed automatic. This is a decently comfortable car (leather) and the audiophile 8 speaker system is "nice". The navigation radio, Satellite is problematic. Some times the buttons "black out". The CD Player won't eject my CDs although it will play them fine. I'll probably take the radio out this summer and remove the discs and then remember not to use it. All in all, I like this car better than our Subaru Forrester Premium X which I find to be too small. (it also has an oily smell which I know is related to the oil filter being "too tight" or "too loose" Never seems to be a happy medium). The Fusion is roomy front and back - more than enough leg, hip and head room in the backseat. I purchased this low mile car as an alternative to the much more expensive Subaru Legacy. As noted above, during warmer weather I see 21 mpg in town and about 27 mpg on the road driving 70. Winter mpg runs 18 in town and 22 on the road.