2007 GMC Envoy

the best mid size suv for yoour $$$ by Mark from Ohio on 04/11/2007. Trim: 2007 GMC Envoy Denali 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Very stylish vehicle with the looks of luxury
Overall review: Took a while to get used to, but used to drive a 2dr coupe with 5 speed.....overall i am extremely pleased
Envoy Denali, the ultimate mid-size SUV by DenaliGuy on 10/11/2013. Trim: 2007 GMC Envoy Denali 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I own the Denali model Envoy and love it! The Denali model has a 5.3 L V-8 engine; plenty of towing power and surprisingly fuel effecient when not towing. With the Envoy Denali, you have the power of a full size truck when needed combined with the comfort of a luxury sedan. It's a young man's Cadillac! I love the option of selecting 2WD, 4WD or AWD instead of being stuck only with an AWD option. FYI: AWD vehicles are much, much harder on tires than a 2WD vehicle. My two prior cars were AWD and I found myself replacing tires every 18 - 24 months. I put Michelin tires on my Enovy Denali, it is very good in the snow and seldom requires me to drive in 4WD or AWD, even in the country.
Cons: The bins on the driver's side door and passenger side door are extremely narrow, making it difficult to put your hand down inside the bin to retrieve whatever you have stored in them.
Overall review: If you can't afford the gas mileage of a full sized truck/SUV or don't want to spend all your money on gasoline but, you need a vehicle with some hauling and towing capacity, the Envoy Denali model is an excellent option.
"The Best! Right Sized SUV for These Times" by USA-1-Vette! GM Rules! on 05/23/2009. Trim: 2007 GMC Envoy Denali 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: We love our stylish Denali, I have owned scores of vehicles from all competitors and this GMC Envoy Denali is one of the best SUV's I have ever enjoyed... This midsized SUV has it all. We have a GMC Yukon XL and love it too, for slightly different reasons... We also own a beautiful Caddy Elorado ETC but the ride quality of the Denali is far superior. Both vehicles have traction and stability controls. My Vette is not to be compared--Nothing compares!! Our Denali's power and torque are excellent, I totally waxed a 1/2 ton Dodge Daytona "Hemi" pickup today, the look on that guys face was priceless. P.S. I have owned many toyota's ETC... and respect most of them, but this Denali is far better.
Cons: Not one thing! Sad that GM is dropping this highly desirable and competitive platform. We would buy a 2010 GMC Envoy Denali instantly.
Overall review: The GMC Envoy Denali is a true pleasure to drive, in the city streets, the country roads, 4 wheeling or freeway lightspeed, we get better gas mileage then is published, have had no wind noise issues, and as with our other GM vehicles, no repairs required. Please GM, reconsider the poorly decided misguided painful extermination of one of your obvious winners. The continuing production of this midsized platform is the smart thing to do...
Very reliable by Bob from NY on 09/28/2008. Trim: 2007 GMC Envoy SLE-2 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: great vehicle. owned almost two years now and no issues.
Cons: would have loved multiple programmable seating.
Overall review: I am very picky, but am very satisfied with this vehicle.
The Top Envoy Pick by Masina on 10/13/2007. Trim: 2007 GMC Envoy Denali 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I really like this vechile because its top of the envoy line and it has great handiling.
Cons: the seat belts.
Overall review: I think its a great suv the suberban type. It has a great look and it has great handiling and it has a awesome style for 07!!