2007 Mercury Grand Marquis

2007 Mercury Grand Marquis Prices
2007 Mercury Grand Marquis Fuel Economy
Way underrated! by I know cars. on 01/03/2007. Trim: 2007 Mercury Grand Marquis LS Premium, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: 1) Extremely safe (I know of many people who have been saved by the construction of this vehicle, and this is the very reason my wife and children are in one) 2) Great ride, comfort, and amenities for the price. 3) Excellent reliability, we have owned several. 4) Handles very well. 5) Mileage; I get 27 mpg on the highway with a V8! Not sure about city, but it is acceptable. 6) Great power when you need it. 7) Lots of room for passengers, and a huge trunk! Great for a large family. 8) Visibility of sourroundings. My wife is of smaller stature, she can see very well, and experiences easy stress-free driving and parking. She loves the adjustable pedals!
Cons: I really do not dislike anything, but I would like to see a few additions to make a great vehicle even better. 1) Make front and rear side impact air bags standard. 2) Make alloy wheels standard. 3) Make the police interceptor package more available to the public.
Overall review: I ask myself, what car they were speaking of when they rated this vehicle? This is by far the best choice of all purpose family sedan available, unless you start talking about large high line sedans with price tags of 55K and over. Take the Avalon for example....way overpriced at 40k. Most other sedans like the Avalon are very overpriced, with faux-luxury. They seem to rattle apart after 55k miles, leaking oil all over etc. These vehicles are plagued with electronic issues as well. Why would someone spend 40k (low side), when they can get an LS Premium Grand Marquis or Crown Vic for 30K, or under 20k if you go program? Why would a person pay for a front wheel drive vehicle with a V6 power plant, getting only 31-34 mpg when the Grand Marquis gives you 27 mpg with a big smooth V8? Add a moon roof,tint, the low profile spoiler, and the car assumes a classic sporty look. Corporations, fleets, and law enforcement, use this for a reason. Take one on a trip and see for yourself.
Great Value & Safe, too! by Gordie, Central FL on 03/20/2009. Trim: 2007 Mercury Grand Marquis LS Premium, Owned 2 years.
Pros: After 31 years of driving 6 VOLVO's, the low maintenance expense of the Marquis is a breathe of fresh air and the 21.5 Average Regular-grade gas mileage is a bonus. Some say, the 'performance' characteristics are 'clunky' compared to my last VOLVO. It has 62K miles on it and the only parts replacement was an electric window motor. BIG BENE: I feel safe, safe, safe when I'm in it with my loved ones and the trunk cavity can store nearly as much as my old VOLVO Wagon. I love this car for what its NOT! My mechanic, who owns one, sold me on its value-performance. Thanks Bob!
Cons: nothing!
Overall review: My friends used to laugh at me switching from a VOLVO to an 'Old Folks Car'. After the last gas crisis, most of them 'got over' their love of foreign cars and switched to Marquis or Buicks.
Smooth rider, luxurious? Yes. by Sierra from Ohio on 08/31/2007. Trim: 2007 Mercury Grand Marquis LS Premium, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It is very comfy and drives so smoothly no matter where your driving, or what your driving on. My grandparents rented this car when we went to Tennessee and Georgia in July for a week and literally, they wanted to keep it(I would have been glad if they would have got it too=D).
Cons: The legroom isn't the best but I still like the amount there is to offer. Also, definitly not the most best-looking car for people who look young(and ARE young).It's more like, well, a grandparents car!
Overall review: LOTS and LOTS of trunk room, nice luxurious, wood trim and smooth ride all the way to your destination.
The Ultimate Top Notch Classy Ride! by Riderdhs on 08/06/2007. Trim: 2007 Mercury Grand Marquis GS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Full of luxery, style and class. I love it and would never think twice about buying another one. I had a 1999 and traded it in on the 2007. Got the $7,000 discount from the manufacturer. I will keep this one for another 10 yrs at least. Rides like being on a pillow. Great sterio. Wonderful handling on the road. Smooth.............
Cons: Absolutely nothing.
Overall review: Big, Roomy, Smooth, Classy, Great on Gas and would not trade it for anything else.
as good as it gets automotive wise by rich from corsica on 05/12/2007. Trim: 2007 Mercury Grand Marquis LS Premium, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: large interior,comfortable ride,decent fuel economy on regular gas.palm beach edition has outstanding styling,it will never be mistaken for one of the look alike foreign offerings.has a great rebate.
Cons: what is the point in having two speedometers? ford should take a look at a g.m. vehicle to learn how to design climate control systems
Overall review: this is a great vehicle,it looks good on anyone.feeling the way he does about the car, and the image it imparts to its owners, i am sure that roger who wrote the last review does not own one.m.s.n. needs to install some security to insure that reviewers at least own the product they are trashing.