2007 Pontiac G6

Awesome Car by Sleeper on 03/02/2012. Trim: 2007 Pontiac G6 Sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The looks and style, with the 3.5 6cyl engine and sport pakage 17 inch wheels and 4 wheel disk brakes it can't be beat. Feels good knowing i could smoke alot of those other so called sports cars out there knowing what they spent.
Cons: Just the cup holder placement, other than that nothing.
Overall review: only thing i would recommend is a really good set of tires, after owning mine for two years with the tires it came with, i bought 4 new bridgestone tires and its like a whole new car. Handles like a dream now.
Sweet G6 by Fissypants on 09/03/2007. Trim: 2007 Pontiac G6 Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I can not say anything negative about this vehicle except that the wife won't let me near it.
Cons: My wife won't let me
Overall review: 10+
Great economical car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/18/2013. Trim: 2007 Pontiac G6 Sedan, Owned 6 years.
Pros: It's reliability. I have not had to replace anything but tires, brakes & a battery
Cons: windshield wipers
Overall review: This car has been the best car that I have ever purchased from a reliabity standpoint. I purchased the base model and it has performed well especially for the price that I paid for it
Average Car by Gator, Stuart, FL on 06/23/2012. Trim: 2007 Pontiac G6 GT Convertible, Owned 5 years.
Pros: The hardtop, 3.9L engine, 18 inch wheels, nice ride on smooth highways, sound system
Cons: There was always something wrong with the car, a wind noise, the door was sagging, the hardtop wouldnt move among others. The fit and finish on the car was not up to par with others in it's class
Overall review: If you're looking for a cheap hardtop convertible, take a look at this, as the value has dropped significantly. The hardtop is nice especially in the winter or where it is very hot. A good car overall, but if you're willing to spend a little more money, I would look at a c70 or eos.
Good car for the price by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/22/2011. Trim: 2007 Pontiac G6 Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It is a decent car for the price, the only reason why I bought it is because I got it for a really good price. One thing I love about the new Pontiacs is the red dashboard lights, I wish more cars had those. It seems to handle nice and has good brakes. I went from driving a Blazer to the G6 so I am loving the mpg and the information center is great to have. I guess another pro is that I survived a Minnesota winter without an accident or getting stuck :) It handles better then I expected in snow. After I bought my car it was a nice surprise to find a charger port in the center council.
Cons: I think the interior looks nice but it seems to scratch easily and I would not recommend it if you have little kids and I would suggest to take care when loading up the car with stuff. With my car I have been having problems with the alignment and I can constantly hear a squeaking noise when I drive over a rough road or bump, which I have gotten checked and they said it was normal? The seats also look good but are kind of to firm for my taste. I wish Pontiac would have used better material in the interior. I do not like the cup holder placement because if you have a drink in one it is uncomfortable to shift it to and from park and drive etc..
Overall review: The G6 is a good car but I feel that it could be better. It would be great first car for someone, in fact I might sell mine to a younger sibling in a few years. If the interior was a different material or a higher quality I think it would have made the car better. Over all it is a nice car for the money, but I miss my Blazer (transmission went out). Once I bought my car I realized how many G6s are actually out there.... I would have gotten a G8 if they offered front wheel drive.