2007 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx

2007 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx Prices
2007 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx Fuel Economy
Great Car! A winner! by Los Angeles Driver on 01/31/2008. Trim: 2007 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx SS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Opss.. I rated a 06 when I have the 07. :-) so here it goes again. This car is a rocket. Handling is excellent. The driving characteristics make the SS very fun to drive. Interior is beautifully done, with some very nice touches (the back seat sunroof, the searing wheel, seat and general appointment are great). The exterior is also very nice, the front spooler and back airfoil make the car less boxy, while keeping the nice design. Mechanics have given me no trouble after 22k and 9 months of use. This car is definitely a winner.
Cons: Gas mileage would be the only thing i can think of, and even that is not bad - I get 23 hwy while averaging about 80mph.
Overall review: I give this car a 10 all around
"do everything car" by JOSE from Honolulu on 01/19/2008. Trim: 2007 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx LT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: interior space, comfort in driving position. room for back seat passengers.
Cons: miles per gallon only about 12 for city
Overall review: i really like this car except for gas consumption
Review ID: #522025 Is this review offensive?
CAR IS OK by MICHELLE on 04/17/2008. Trim: 2007 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx LT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I LIKE THIS VEHICLE BECAUSE IT IS SMALL AND HAS A NICE RIDE.
Cons: THE ONLY THING I REALLY DISLIKE ABOUT THIS VEHICLE IS THAT IT HAS THE 3.5L V6 AND GETS VERY POOR FUEL MILEAGE. I AVERAGE ABOUT 22 ON HIGHWAY AND 14 IN TOWN. NOT WHAT I HAD EXPECTED.
Overall review: OVERALL, CAR HAS BEEN GOOD.
Love my Maxx SS by Maxx SS infatuated on 06/01/2007. Trim: 2007 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx SS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car is stylish and sporty without being pretentious. It offers durability and functionality with the space it provides for either moving objects or people comfortably.
Cons: I chose the SS and in doing that took a hit on the gas mileage. It is consistent in the mileage it gets though. It is below 30mpg which seems to be that sought after number.
Overall review: I love my car and the fact that it's sporty and accelerates well, corners well and brakes well. I get good gas mileage for the engine size and a lot of functionality with style. I think it's a great car and would recommend it to anyone interested in a mid-sized vehicle. The warranties are great and the options are phenomenal with much coming standard that many vehicles don't even offer as options. Check them out as they won't be around very long...
Great Car by Lisa in Warminster, PA on 06/01/2007. Trim: 2007 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx LT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car comes standard with a lot of items that would be extra options on other makes and models. From the electric pedals to the sunroof in the rear to the adjustable rear seats to the power driver-side height adjuster to the Driver Information Center. This is a fun car to drive.
Cons: Can't think of any dislikes.
Overall review: Buy this car. I highly recommend it.