2007 Ford Expedition

Great Truck by Shakee from Virginia on 05/30/2012. Trim: 2007 Ford Expedition Limited 4X4, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I think some of the best attributes of my Ford Expedition are the styling, gas mileage, acceleration. And on top of that, it is extremely low maintenance. It always provide a smooth comfortable noise free ride regardless of road conditions.
Cons: The only problem that i ever had was the rear hatch seal would leak several drips of water if i drove through a high pressure car wash even though I had the dealer replace the seal.
Overall review: I would definitely recommend this vehicle to friends and family. I have owned Ford vehicles ( three Explorers and this Expedition) for the past 15 years and have never had any major maintenance issues with them.
sleek looking in the carbon color by BREE on 07/10/2007. Trim: 2007 Ford Expedition Limited 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: what's not to like it's stylish, has great power , 20" wheels , i love the carbon color . the air conditioned seat are the best.
Cons: ? I like everything
Overall review: i love everything about the expedition limited. it rides really good, it gets great gas mileage,and my whole family enjoys it.
This is a great vehicle! by Old man in Buffalo on 05/06/2010. Trim: 2007 Ford Expedition XLT 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Everything. Nice ride, great towing power, feel safe if ever had accident. I have bad back problems but I can ride this a long ways without much pain.
Cons: There could be more storage like they easily could have made room under the back seats. Other than that great, To the lady who had transmission problems ford is know for that. I bought new escape 2001 and had to replace trasmission 2 times in 3000 miles. I bought an aerostar and had the tranny replaced in3 weeks. No problems here so far.
Overall review: I love it and when it is paid off will get a new one if they stay below 50K by then. Got to look hard to find anything bad.
Expy is THE best all around by Other one on 01/06/2010. Trim: 2007 Ford Expedition XLT 4X2, Owned 2 years.
Pros: My 2nd Expy. High quality & reliability brought me back for another Ford. SMOOTH ride. Tight build.
Cons: Price is getting too steep.
Overall review: It's a winner. I carry cargo & passengers with ease.
OUTSTANDING RIDE by BOB BROKEN ARROW, OK on 11/10/2009. Trim: 2007 Ford Expedition EL Limited 4X4, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Great road trip vehicle. Drive 750 miles in a day and feel like you drove across town.
Cons: NONE WHAT SO EVER
Overall review: OUTSTANDING RIDE