2006 Ferrari F430

2006 Ferrari F430 Prices
2006 Ferrari F430 Fuel Economy
The best Ferrari Spyder yet by Dwa911 on 01/22/2008. Trim: 2006 Ferrari F430 Spider, Owned 1 year.
Pros: styling, handling, performance, and the feeling and pride of ownership
Cons: drinks petrol!!!
Overall review: this is one of the finest cars i've owned and i would only consider a new one as a replacement. it does everything well, but I will be glad when Ferrari can deliver the same performnace with better fuel economy.
Chick Magnet by Mike on 02/17/2007. Trim: 2006 Ferrari F430 Spider, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Boosted confidence, eliminated by depression and cured my social anxiety.
Cons: Other than my parents I dont think anyone knows what this car has done to me and my life. Well I dont think they even know, I never really told them the truth and did a lot of pretending. Some of you probably think that im selfish but social anxiety is a serious problem if it takes control of your life as did mine.
Overall review: Ok ill be brutally honest here. Im a 25 year old that used to have serious social anxiety problems and a complete lack of confidence. I was a multi-millionaire by the time I was in my last year of university by trading stocks. Since I finished school thats all ive really been doing, sitting alone in my waterfront penthouse condo and trading stocks. I was as depressed as one can get, I honestly wouldnt speak to anyone for days at time. Anyways I knew this wasnt normal and i had to change my life. Two options I figured, either psychiatrist & pills to get over my social problems, or try to do it on my own. So I bought this car and all of a sudden everyone wanted to know me. It build up my confidence so much and I bought a nightclub, not for the money, just to force myself to become social. I love my life now. I hook up with gorgeous chicks daily. Maybe for wrong reasons, but my social skills and confidence have skyrocketed. Im finally living my life to the fullest.
Super Car by "Car Nut in Nanaimo BC" on 12/19/2006. Trim: 2006 Ferrari F430 Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have had the opportunity to drive many high end cars. This car by far is the best handling machine I have ever driven.
Cons: Having to watch others around you as the car draws so much attention there not watching the road.
Overall review: Its an expensive car but in my opinion worth every penny.
The Ultimate Mercedes by SpeedRacer from Seattle on 12/16/2006. Trim: 2006 Ferrari F430 Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: none
Cons: it costs 1 penny to much
Overall review: i would pay 1p more to have it fitted with warp engines
The Ultimate Truck by shpetim on 12/09/2006. Trim: 2006 Ferrari F430 Spider, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: good car
Cons: good car
Overall review: good car