2007 Mercury Milan

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next
just like the FORD FUSION by Francois on 05/10/2007. Trim: 2007 Mercury Milan I4 Premier, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: the interior size, very BIG, the style,everything about the car
Cons: the engine 160 HP, but my fault i thought i was getting a V6 221 HP
Overall review: excellent 10
Fantastic car with great value by sigtoy on 11/01/2012. Trim: 2007 Mercury Milan V6 Premier AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Interior is much more elegant than it's competition. Refined, comfortable and very big inside. Heated seats are awesome. Has the interior of a more expensive car. Ride quality is very good. Suspension is properly set up for it's class. All Wheel Drive works great. Plenty of power from the V6 with little road/engine noise. Trouble free vehicle. Gas mileage is better than advertised.
Overall review: Buy it, you will not be disappointed.
One hot car by Coder from Connecticut on 04/13/2007. Trim: 2007 Mercury Milan V6 Premier AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Every day I drive the car, I find a new feature I didn't know the car offered...it's like Christmas everyday!
Cons: The accellerator is a little "slow to respond". It seems like I have to push much harder on the pedal then I did with my previous car.
Overall review: A definate must try....once you're in it, it's hard to walk away. It's like having an executive car...without the executive!
Far superior to other vehicles of this category by Jason from Metro Atlanta on 03/28/2007. Trim: 2007 Mercury Milan I4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I bought this car as a commuter/family car for the particularly nasty Atlanta metro traffic. I love the styling and compare it well to Euro vehicles far outside this price range. The detailing is superior to the Fusion with only a slight bump in sticker price. I was fortunate to negotiate an unbeatable price as my dealer was trying to hook new buyers in my age group (30's), and I absolutely love it. I have almost 15K miles on it and have had only one minor problem with the lumbar support bar. Everything else has been flawless. I opted for the manual transmission and it makes it so much more responsive and fun to drive. Standard features are impressive and the trunk is spacious.
Cons: The I4 is certainly no high performance engine, but at 160 hp it's at the upper end for 4-cyl power in this price group. The 6-cyl felt a lot more powerful, but there is a serious loss in fuel economy. I'm driving in the absolute worst of the worst traffic and I average over 24 mpg. I can achieve 30 mpg on highway trips. The basic cloth seats are not as comfortable as the upgraded leather, so it might be worth while to spend a little on that option.
Overall review: The car is solid, well-built and roomy. I tested the Camry, Accord, Mazda 6, Altima, Fusion, Sonata and Pontiac G6 before deciding on the Milan. I know that I made the right decision. We have 2 kids and our other car is an SUV, but we much prefer to take this car on short to moderate trips. It's my daily driver and I like to drive aggressively. The I4 with the manual transmission makes me feel like I'm still driving my MR2 Spyder even though I had to give it up for the sake of the family.
My white Milan by Ryan from Minneapolis on 03/12/2007. Trim: 2007 Mercury Milan V6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car is unbelievable. By far and away the best car I have owned. The styling is very attractive and distinct. The sound system is good, it gives good bass when needed. The ride is extremely smooth and quiet and has plenty of power when you need it with the V6 and you gotta love the 6-speed tranny. I recently drove from Minneapolis to Ames, Iowa with my dad and it was such a quiet ride that I had to be careful I wasn't going too fast because before I knew it I was going over 75 multiple times.
Cons: There is really nothing to complain about for the money I paid. That being said there are a couple of things I would have liked to have. First, the fuel tank door should be locking. And secondly, I would have liked to have fog lights, it should be at least an option, if not standard, on all the V6's, especially for those who did not want the premier because they do not want leather like me. But thats about it
Overall review: Overall, I am extremely happy about my purchase. You really can't go wrong with this vehicle. If you are considering a midsize sedan you really should at least test drive a Milan before you go staight to either a Toyota or Honda dealership. Besides, the Fusion/Milan/MKZ line have been getting higher reliability ratings than the Camry and Accord. This is a very easy 10 to give. Just read the other comments!!!!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next