2007 Chevrolet HHR

I Love my "H"! by Danny on 08/28/2012. Trim: 2007 Chevrolet HHR LT2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Style and easy to drive. Just enough storage room. love it! I have the 2.4L and she moves! Hauls the kids and their gear around with ease
Cons: My left knee seems to find it's self agianst the door panel when driving, need to slouch down a bit. Some of the interior could use better materials. My Daughter calls it "The Hurse"....but like many folks...it grows on ya!
Overall review: Well thought out with style and interior design. A second hand purchase for me, got it with 23k now have 55k a little over a year. My Chevrolet dealer services it and I have run reports, no issues, no recalls!!
Retro Cool by 2WheelMedic on 12/06/2007. Trim: 2007 Chevrolet HHR LS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Styling, fuel economy, interior room
Cons: Rear visibility, poor lumbar support.
Overall review: Just purchased it and took it 500miles so reliability is too soon to judge. The HHR rides like a bigger vehicle. Controls are simple and easy to operate. I'm a sucker for the retro styling and the interior space is great for a family of 4. First trip averaged 29 mpg.
Review ID: #519550 Is this review offensive?
Pretty to look at, can be fun to drive. by Patrick OKC on 03/03/2012. Trim: 2007 Chevrolet HHR LT1, Owned 5 years.
Pros: the style is unique and i bought it for that. The price of gas makes this a desirable car.
Cons: The sheet metal is weak, a year in new mexico with tumbleweeds left several dents in the side of the car. After two years the tie rod bolts had backed out to the point of losing steering. after 3 years, the wheel bearings wore out so that it made grinding noises when i turned. now at 4 years, the flex tube for the exhaust is worn out. almost at 70,000 now at 4 1/2. the seats are nice to look at and good for short drives, long drives ouch. 2.4l engine requires premium fuel glad i left California before it became outrageous.
Overall review: not a racer, kind of rough on the road, and hard to sit in for long. but it can haul things and the kids enjoy it.
Great car!! by Mick Hogan on 02/14/2012. Trim: 2007 Chevrolet HHR LS, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I have 87,000 miles on mine and I just changed my first tail light bulb. The ONLY problem so far. Great car with great mpg.
Cons: The only complaint I have is when you put the sun visor down it blocks a good portion of your view.
Overall review: I bought this car because it was with in my price range. I am VERY happy with the car and will buy another for my daughter when she leaves for college.
HHR A-OK HERE by Cheeseman Park on 01/07/2012. Trim: 2007 Chevrolet HHR LT1, Owned 6 years.
Pros: 5yr 35.5K. Not even a lightbulb
Cons: Shaky front end. Keep those tires 30psi
Overall review: Best,best,best ol' Chevy I have ever owned yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!