2007 Chevrolet Cobalt

WORST BUY EVER!!! by ALLISON FROM FLORIDA on 01/31/2011. Trim: 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt LS Coupe, Owned 4 years.
Pros: CUTE UNTIL IT BREAKS.
Cons: 24 HRS AFTER HAVING THE VEHICLE I TRIED TO RETURN IT. THE HANDLING WAS HORRIBLE & I WASN'T COMFORTABLE WITH HOW IT DROVE. THE DEALERSHIP REFUSED TO TAKE IT BACK EVEN THOUGH IT ONLY HAD 7 MILES ON IT. 2 WEEKS LATER I COME BACK FOR PAINT RUSTING, IT'S STILL IS NOT FIXED. ALSO, I HAD STRUTS, RADIO, STEERING, & WINDOWS FIXED. SCREWS FROM UNDER THE DASH HAD RANDOMLY FALLIN OUT WHILE I WAS DRIVING. CLUSH GETS JAMMED ALOT. VERY POOR WIRING & CONSTANTLY REPLACING EVERYTHING. I'VE BEEN IN THE SHOP CONSITANTLY EVERY OTHER MONTH ATLEAST FOR 3 1/2 YEARS NOW.
Overall review: HATE THIS CAR!!! I REGULARLY DO MAINTENANCE FOR IT IN HOPES THAT I WON'T BREAK DOWN IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE. I ALSO ON OCCASION HAVE ISSUES WITH THE IGNITION STARTING, I BRING IT IN TO THE DEALERSHIP THEY CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT HAS TO BE REPLACED. BECAUSE SOO MANY THINGS ARE WRONG!I HAVE NOW HAD ALMOST EVERYTHING REPLACED UNDER WARRANTY & ISSUES KEEP COMING UP, SOME REPEAT ISSUES THAT EVEN THOUGH THE WARRANTY IS UP THE DEALERSHIP IS NOW DOING FREE REPAIRS FOR THE FAULTY PARTS.
My favorite car so far by Trent from Kansas on 03/26/2012. Trim: 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt LS Sedan, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I bought mine used in 2007 with 24,000 miles on it. I regularly drive it from Kansas City to Minnesota and get 42 mpg at 70 mph. I have had to fix a broken headlight wire and a blow speaker so far. It now has over 80,000 miles on it and is the most reliable car I have ever owned. I don't think I would sell it for less that I could buy a new one for and maybe not then. So sad they discontinued them after 2010. I love driving this car. 2.0 ltr. ecotech engine with auto transmission. Still has original tires and brakes but I will probably replace then soon.
Cons: Can't think of anything I don't like.
Overall review: Wish I could have bought a car this good 30 years ago.
A very comfy cute care with excellent gas mileage by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/27/2009. Trim: 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt LS Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the look of my Cobalt, it is very sporty looking. It also handles beautifully and is comfortable to drive, not for a family though.
Cons: If you live in an area like New England where the winters are severe, I wouldn't recommend it. It is very light, despite the front wheel drive, it slides all over. I could possibly need some winter tires tho, otherwise it handles very nicely.
Overall review: I love my Cobalt, awesome on gas, sporty and comfortable to drive, I would buy another one.
Worst little car ever! by Dr. Genius on 04/07/2014. Trim: 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt LS Sedan, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Nothing, but the white trash and inbreds seem to love having a Cobalt!!
Cons: Everything!!! Loud engine, power windows and locks failed, speakers sucked and broke after two years!!
Overall review: Please never but a Cobalt or any Chevy car! Go with a Honda or Toyota and your llife will be soo much better!!
Very good vehicle by Delaware on 11/23/2012. Trim: 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt LS Coupe, Owned 5 years.
Pros: My chevy cobalt has been a excellent vehicle for me. In 5 years the only maintenance I have done is oil changes, a brake light, back door handle needed to be tighented.
Cons: NA
Overall review: NA