2007 GMC Sierra Classic 1500

2007 GMC Sierra Classic 1500 Prices
2007 GMC Sierra Classic 1500 Fuel Economy
This one's my baby by Mike on 06/16/2009. Trim: 2007 GMC Sierra Classic 1500 Work Truck 2WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: This is my first full size truck (previous truck was an S-10 with 130,00 on it when totaled). Took me only a short time before it felt like part of me. Plenty of room inside, nice ergonomics, and a lot of bed space and payload capacity for cargo handling. This is the right size truck. The new ones have all gotten too big and heavy. My set-up is pretty standard: six cylinder, five speed manual, cruise, limited slip differential, and AC. MPG is about 18 city and 22 hwy on average (24 if I keep it to 65). Engine has plenty of torque for hauling. Outfitted with Rhino bed lining and a Covermaster top after purchase.
Cons: no complaints after 30,000 miles
Overall review: Highly recommend this truck to potential buyers.
Good old Truck. by James in Ft.Worth,Tx. on 08/07/2012. Trim: 2007 GMC Sierra Classic 1500 SL Crew Cab 2WD, Owned 6 years.
Pros: I have 162000 mi on my truck now and only replaced the alt. Runs fine with plenty of room for 5 larger people. Great truck and good for the road trips also. My son in law road in the back for 4 hrs on a road trip and didn't have a complant at all and he's 6-4 tall.
Cons: Really have nothing bad to say about the truck. The speakers on the radio are sounding poorly now after 6yrs. Lights on the dash are starting to quit working (just a few bulbs).
Overall review: This truck is great overall, mine has a lot of hiway miles on it and still looks & runs great. I would recommend this truck to anyone that wants a truck to keep for a long time and enjoy.
Awesome by Cornbread on 07/01/2012. Trim: 2007 GMC Sierra Classic 1500 SL Crew Cab 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great towing and interior space
Cons: None
Overall review: Best truck I've driven
My dream truck by Brad on 12/03/2008. Trim: 2007 GMC Sierra Classic 1500 SL Crew Cab 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is my first full size truck and I love it the ride and comfort is great. I took a trip out west put about 5,000 miles and enjoy every mile. This vehicle is fun to drive it has the power to move out but is very easy on gas. I got 21.4 on my trip and I had the truck load down with all of our camping gear and 3 bikes.
Cons: Door arm rest should be padded for a little better comfort.
Overall review: The Ultimate Truck for a family
A great truck to own and drive. by Jim the counselor from Bakersfield on 11/16/2008. Trim: 2007 GMC Sierra Classic 1500 SL Crew Cab 2WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I've had the truck for 2 years & put 20,000 trouble free miles on it. I've personally owned several trucks and this model is one of the best. Great styling, reliability, performance, and comfort make for a winner in my book.
Cons: Fuel consumption is a little rough around town, but that is to be expected in a full size truck.
Overall review: I would recommend this model to anyone. My dad has a 1975 GMC and it still runs fine! I love my truck.