2007 Ford Freestyle

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
A Solid Car by primadona 1 of 3 on 01/14/2009. Trim: 2007 Ford Freestyle Limited AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: it performs well. Like those handles over the doors; makes it easier for handicap accessability. Much easier to get in and out of than my '05 CTS. Easy to drive and love the heated seats.
Cons: Could use a little more get up and go, especially when merging onto freeways. Mileage is not what I expected - only get between 16-17 in the ciity and lucky to get 20 on the highway. Wish I knew how to increase mpg. Got much better mpg w/my '05 CTS.
Overall review: We've only had this car a month but I would probably buy another one. Plenty of room for grandson's carseat with excellent head & leg room for all.
Awesome Crossover! by Kaye from Louisville, KY on 01/10/2009. Trim: 2007 Ford Freestyle SEL FWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Great gas mileage for any type of SUV. 3 separate outlets for things such as DVD players. Great room for everyone. 3rd row. Leather seats. Sunroof. Drives easy.
Cons: The luggage rack isn't the easiest thing to use, but we've figured it out.
Overall review: I am married, 25, have 2 children under the age 4, and make weekend trip that is 4 hours each way once a month. This car is everything I could have asked for! We have 3rd row for extra passengers, and mass amounts of space when the 3rd row is put up. It's larger than the Explorer as far as packing room for us goes, yet, it's not as bulky to drive. It has a luggage rack on top for trips at Christmas and birthdays when we have more than usual to tote around. It handles great and gets 22 miles to the gallon city and 24 on the trips. There is great space for 2 car seats and for the kids to have room to have their things next to them. Awesome vehicle for one that needs a minivan but refuses to own one!
Pleased with my Freestyle by Mouse from Alaska on 12/10/2012. Trim: 2007 Ford Freestyle, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I bough my 2007 Freestyle used and have 128,000+ miles on it and have not had any problems so far. I am getting 21 - 25 miles per gallon combined city and highway travel. It loves mountain roads/highways.
Cons: I have not found anything I dislike about it as yet.
Overall review: I am glad I found this unit on the lot. I traded in my Plymouth Voyager for the Freestyle (I loved the Voyager also but it was wearing out, at 250,000 mile I could not complain about it.
Reliable and comfortable transportation. by Connie Day to day driving. on 12/04/2012. Trim: 2007 Ford Freestyle Limited AWD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Very comfortable seats with programmable positions and accelerator pedal length. Good solid ride.
Cons: Somehow, water gets within the passenger door when sitting in the rain. It leaks out when the door is open.
Overall review: A Toyota dealer stated that , whenever a Freestyle comes into an auto auction, they buy it knowing it will resell quickly.
LEMON by Doug From Owen Sound on 09/22/2009. Trim: 2007 Ford Freestyle SEL FWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: nice looking car - very spacious interior - good sound system - handles well - good ground clearance.
Cons: I bought it new - now its two.. replaced transmission, wheel alignment, replaced dome console, replaced front and rear brakes and rotors, new battery, new alternator, new front tires - I have only 62oookm on it - this is a very good example of why north american car companies are going out of business. only tranny, wheel alignment and dome console covered by warranty remainder - over $2000 in parts and labour... I bought it new so I wouldn't have these issues - guess I will shop Japanese for my next vehicle.
Overall review: if you are handy under the hood - go for it - but be prepared to repair what you have - it is too new to have parts in the used parts distributors inventory yet... though there definitely will be soon as people realize the pile of scrap they have bought
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next