2007 Mercury Mariner Hybrid

Best in Class by Russrdh on 01/02/2011. Trim: 2007 Mercury Mariner Hybrid 4WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Size, handling, econimy of operation, comfort, does everything well without feeling cramped
Cons: Wish it had a larger more powerful battery. I have squeezed 40 mph and gone for a max of 2.3 miles in electric (not at the same time). Best Mileage has been 42.3 from Flagstaff, Az to Ogden, Ut on Hwy 89 and I-15.
Overall review: I've owned a Ford Explorer and Chevy Tahoe. The Mariner is the most satisfying of all. A great car.
Best SUV I've Ever Owned by PDB in Portland on 04/12/2007. Trim: 2007 Mercury Mariner Hybrid 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Build quality is fantastic. Tight seams, no rattles, everything liines up. As good or better than anything I've seen from Japan. Performance is adequate. Silent operation under 30mph is eerie, but I love to look at the tach and see I'm not using any gas!
Cons: Wish it displayed outside temperature on the LCD readout. Heated seat buttons are in awkward position. GPS system is terrible. I carry a TomTom on the dash. Ford should OEM TomTom or Garmins.
Overall review: My 4th SUV. I've had Kia, Durango, Grand Cherokee. Mariner is head and shoulders above all of them, and I loved my Jeep.
Love it by Neal, Seattle on 02/08/2007. Trim: 2007 Mercury Mariner Hybrid 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: evrything
Overall review: i give it an A+++ much better then my lousy prius....
Wonderful !!!! by Tammy on 09/27/2006. Trim: 2007 Mercury Mariner Hybrid 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the mileage, I am averaging 32 mpg in a mixture of rough back roads and highway driving ( approx 120 miles a day). It's a stylish all in one vehicle, I have the room and functuality of a 4wd suv but I have the fuel savings of an economy car. Im still shocked at what I save each month.
Cons: The lack of options for interior colors. Pickup is so-so, but still a worthwhile comprimise for economy.
Overall review: This vehicle is awesume !! I've had it for 3 months and have never loved a vehicle like I do this truck !! The extra details inside and outside the vehicle are an added bonus. I used to have a "04" Mustang for the summer & an Explorer for the winter months, I never thought I would admit it but this truck is a great replacement for both of my other vehicles.