2007 Ford Mustang

STANG by SYLVIE on 05/05/2011. Trim: 2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium Coupe, Owned 2 years.
Pros: SPORTY, GOOD HANDLING, GOOD LOOKING, OVERALL I LOVE MY 07 MUSTANG
Cons: CAN'T SAY I DON'T CARE FOR SOMETHING
Overall review: HAVE BEEN A FAN OF THE MUSTANG ALL ALONG AND LOVE WHAT THEY HAVE DONE WITH THE CAR.
Love my V-6 Roush Heat by Chip on 02/07/2010. Trim: 2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium Convertible, Owned 3 years.
Pros: The style, the performance, the quality are all above standard for cars in this class. Options, accessories, and amenities are also up to others in this class.
Cons: Nothing as of yet. Backseat is very small, but I knew this when I purchased it.
Overall review: I bought a used 2007 V-6 Roush Heat edition. The car is a head turner and I get compliments daily. I love the options and the looks, it is simple but makes the car stand out. I get good mileage, better then my Hyundai Tiburon 4 cylinder.
Mustang, need I say more? by MIUSA on 04/22/2008. Trim: 2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium Coupe, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Fun car, fast, quailty and a great value!
Cons: Small back seat, but it is a Mustang!
Overall review: Buy one and experiance a great American car!
"New Ford Mustangs" by Tony, from Arizona on 09/16/2010. Trim: 2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium Convertible, Owned 3 years.
Pros: This vehicle is outstanding. It does everything that Ford claims it will, and is visually one of the best looking cars on the market. I have owned several muscle cars, and have driven others. The Ford Mustangs from 2005 thru 2011 surpass all competition. Excellent cars.
Cons: The paint on my car seems to need some help due to chipping on the front bumper and hood.
Overall review: The new Ford Mustangs are excellent vehicles. I highly recommend a test drive. Most drivers will buy the car if you seek a great looking sports car, thats fun and reliable, at a fantastic price.
LUV IT ! by Stephonovitch - Canada on 07/19/2008. Trim: 2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Very fast. Sounds good especially after flowmaster exhaust added. Cold air intake and power programmer an added power boost. 33 mpg at highway speed ( canadian gallon ) Real head turner.
Cons: Very poor headlights. Replaced with aftermarket HID set-up. Way better. Harsh on rough roads. Tiring on long trips on poor roads at higher speed (140kph). Poor in snow. Replaced tires with 4 winter studded tires. Noisey but totally driveable.
Overall review: Would recommend to anyone.