2007 Nissan Quest

2007 Nissan Quest Prices
2007 Nissan Quest Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
Piece of Garbage!!!!! by Cincinnati area on 02/15/2009. Trim: 2007 Nissan Quest 3.5, Owned 3 years.
Pros: The looks are nice, engine has nice power, room for the family.
Cons: Problems with the doors sticking, brakes, battery, rattles and squeaks, seats are uncomfortable, transmission shifts too often, from 2nd-3rd, at low speeds,engine surges, highway noise, armrest loose, seats have broke, nissan had to remove the entire front end "both fenders and the front bumper to replace the entire door henge assembly on both doors" because the front doors were sticking so bad we could not exit the vehicle on the passenger side, been in , we have drove 7 sonatas,1 santa fe,1 maxima,1 cx7,2 entourage,1 quest, since we owned this vehicle, 2.5 years total, we currently have a lawsuit against nissan north america for lost time and trouble we have had since we've owned this car.
Overall review: Would not recommend to my worst enemy, garbage, you think when you pay $30,000 for something everything would work properly, and by the way nissan doesn't even consider it a lemon even though its been in the shop more than our garage. Don't buy a quest. Nissan doesn't stand behind the product.
Great Family Vehicle by Mom from Kansas on 11/28/2012. Trim: 2007 Nissan Quest 3.5 SL, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Style & Design, comfortable, gas mileage, leg room, storage space.
Cons: Hard to make a U-Turn or park between cars. Low to the ground. Hard to find a tire in an emergency (had a blowout and no one carried that size of tire).
Overall review: Purchase new in 2007 and still have it. We are a tall family and love the leg room. Great gas mileage and able to seat 7 comfortably. Great for traveling compared to our SUV, especially in this economy. Only wish it was a bit taller, off the ground, so we wouldn't get stuck in snow so easily. When we bring our parents along on trips, they love the comfort and smooth riding. Plus it allows them to enter and exit much easier than a car or SUV.
The Money Pit by Scott from Schofield Barracks, HI on 12/14/2011. Trim: 2007 Nissan Quest 3.5 SE, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Being "Dad" the drivers seat has enough room unless you have a car seat behind you. I learned the lesson that if you have to make adjustments to your lifestyle to afford it, it's not worth it! (smacks forehead.....doughh) Impulse is a SOB.
Cons: Where to begin? The stock tires mine as well have been the recalled Firestones Ford put on their SUV's. The battery was obviously not Duracell as it only ticked for as long as the tires lasted. I boil my water on the radiator as it's faster then doing it on the stove top. The levers to adjust the middle two seats had the strength and reliability as a paraplegic lifeguard....good for show but when it came to use....you get the picture! I'm speaking in past tense because if I remember right, they were one of the first things to go? if not the first it made top 3 with the tires and radiator. Unlike a bank, there is no interest for putting money in.
Overall review: If I could spill pictures on the seats I would feel better knowing I would never loose them even to a steam cleaner.
Good car, but on the surface, it's junk. by Longtime van owner on 01/22/2014. Trim: 2007 Nissan Quest 3.5 SE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Lots of nice features. They put a lot of thinking in some of the luxury items of the car.
Cons: This van has lots of issues with the details. The accessories are cheap and constantly breaking. My driver's window won't go down, the little storage compartments won't stay shut. The drink holder is broken on the rear captain's seat. The rear captain's seats both have broken the levers to lift the seats.
Overall review: I like this van and feel like it's a great vehicle, but there's a lot of little things that makes me feel like it's cheap.
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next