2007 Hyundai Entourage

"Spend Your Money Wise...Depreciation Counts" by MomofTwo on 07/26/2008. Trim: 2007 Hyundai Entourage GLS, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I like the headroom in this vehicle. This van is very roomy.
Cons: I don't like that I had to replace my rotors and brakes all the way around at 30,000 miles, and buy new tires. The dealership began turning my rotors at 12,000 miles and every 5,000 miles thereafter. I don't like the gas mileage, it gets around 21 miiles per gallon on a trip. I don't like the seats; they seem to pick up everything from water spots to color of blue jeans fading on the seats. My keyless entry system stops working all the time and has to be re-programmed. The whole cooling system went out right before vacation.
Overall review: I would've been much better off buying the Honda Odyssey. I ended up spending the money I thought I was saving by purchasing a lower priced vehicle. The trips to the dealership have cost me a small fortune. I will never buy a Hyundai again. By the way, the dealership can tell you that Hyundai "has come a long way" with the depreciation of their vehicles happening so rapidly, but do not believe them. My vehicle depreciated almost $12,000 the first year leaving the value listed at half of what I originally paid for this van.
The Noisey Van by Frank from Satellite Beach Florida on 04/18/2008. Trim: 2007 Hyundai Entourage Limited, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Comfort and accessories
Cons: Very poor gas mileage and I am not a heavy footed driver. Terrible wind noise; it sounds like driving with a window cracked open slightly. Had it back to the dealer three times for this problem. Seals were replaced on all doors, front and rear, without solving the problem. Timing chain tensioner had to be replaced. Air conditioner compressor had problems and required replacement of parts.
Overall review: It would make a good Cargo Van. I will not buy another one or recommend this van to anyone.
good van by erin, ky on 01/29/2010. Trim: 2007 Hyundai Entourage GLS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Base model is generous in standard features, good ride, spacious
Cons: Interior squeaks in the rear I think. Attempted to have repaired but they can't seem to find the source. I have heard that in some cases that the whole back end had to be dismantled and reconstructed.
Overall review: Minus the squeak, No complaints
I can not believe I bought the Hyundai by STAN on 01/15/2008. Trim: 2007 Hyundai Entourage Limited, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Very impressive quality car overall. Very roomy, a lot of convenience features such as automatic back door, tire pressure gauge, etc. Very powerful but quiet engine. Well positioned buttons and switches. Very comfortable especially on the highway.
Cons: Squicking noices on and off. unfriendly dealer service especially Garden Grove Hyundai. No GPS offered
Overall review: I never satisfied with Hyundai but at least, this car is very impressive. Powerful, fast, safe, and very comfortable for my family. It is roomier than Full Size Van. They thought about everything and I like everything they did except no GPS option. I do not understand the mileage concerns. Not much different than Oddessy nor Siena, maybe a few miles differences. It is OK for me because it has much more room than others. It is quite a improvement from previous Hyundai. I can not complait about this car. Everybody who rode this car was impressed and so am I.
BEST VAN by KATHLEEN on 01/27/2010. Trim: 2007 Hyundai Entourage Limited, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I LOVE MY VAN . IT IS A PLEASURE TO DRIVE. I HAVE NOT HAD ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL WITH IT.EASY TO DRIVE, GOOD VISIBILITY, VERY GOOD TO HANDLE IN TIGHT PLACES. IT HAS BEEN A JOY OWNING THIS VEHICLE. I PURCHASED IT AI GLENN AUTOMALL. THEY WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY TO HELP WITH ALL THE DETAILS'.
Cons: MY ONLY COMPLAINT IS THE DOORS DON'T LOCK WHEN YOU PUT THE CAR IN DRIVE.
Overall review: JUST LOVE MY VAN. ONE OF THE BEST CARS I HAVE EVER OWNED