2007 Audi RS 4

Gorgeous, fast, fun! by RacyGirl from Los Angeles on 04/25/2009. Trim: 2007 Audi RS 4 Sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: -Beautiful design, inside and out. -Ridiculously fast and fun to drive. -Comfortable interior. -Decent highway mpg for a V8--20-22 mpg -So far, no maintenance issues whatsoever in 2 years. -Low production/rare
Cons: -Small back seat -The ride is potentially rough on the tight suspension, but it's more noticeable as the passenger (generally having too much fun driving to notice). -The clutch is a bit difficult for stop-&-go commuting (as with most manual trans). -The rims are at risk of getting scraped if you're not a top-notch parallel-parker. -The premium package didn't have ipod integration.
Overall review: This vehicle is beautiful--it looks muscular and refined at the same time, and is low-production and therefore more unique than the dime-a-dozen BMWs and Mercedes you see everywhere. It's insanely fun to drive and very comfortable. The engine sounds amazing! I get 20-22 mpg on open highway driving, which is great (but only 10-15 with sidestreet commuting, but that's driving-style dependent, too). I can't believe how this car handles, especially on curves....the speeds it hits around tight turns while still holding the road blow my mind. I've had this car for 2 years and haven't gotten tired of heading up the freeway onramp at 8000 rpm! Makes me smile every time, and that's something to be said on L.A. freeways. Several men have remarked to me that it's a "man's car", but who said we girls can't have fun, too?
Best car in it's class by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/04/2008. Trim: 2007 Audi RS 4 Sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: It's an amazing car all around. Performance, interior quality and pure beauty.
Cons: Gas Guzzler :) but who cares, that's not why I bought it for.
Overall review: I would buy it all over again.
Best sedan ever by Michael from New Jersey on 12/12/2007. Trim: 2007 Audi RS 4 Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Incredible performance for a civilized sedan. Porsche performance in a car that seats 5 and has a large boot.
Cons: Stock Continental Sport Contact 3 tires that my car came with are not as good as the Michelin Pilot Sport 2 tires that some RS4 came with.
Overall review: If you are looking for the best all around car ever made, look no further than the Audi RS4. It combines the performance of the legendary Porsche 911 with the usability and utility of an Audi. There is no other car that combines incredible performance, all weather capability, and the ability to haul around your whole family.
Review ID: #519885 Is this review offensive?
best car I ever owned by Peter on 10/31/2007. Trim: 2007 Audi RS 4 Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like the traction -- spinning wheels don't happen with this car. I like the stability of the car. I tend to drive faster with this car, since it is so stable. Breaking is very secure and stable. Cornering is very secure and stable. I like the engine sound at full throttle, especially with the S-button pressed (the S-Button changes the exhaust system and some other things). I like the engine sound at high RPM -- the engine sounds willing. I like the automatic clima control -- keeps the temperature at the selected value. On the track you can drive faster than rear wheel drive cars through turns because of the quattro-all-wheel-drive.
Cons: nothing so far
Overall review: It was quite hard to get used to the clutch. I always owned a car with manual transmission. But to drive smoothly with this car takes some getting used to. I like the parking automatic which helps you to drive in reverse gear and beeps when you're getting closer to something -- the frequency of the beep changes as you get closer. And I like the acceleration. It is so easy to leave everybody behing you if you have a free highway. Torque is plenty -- no need to downshift when passing. The car is rock stable at high speeds.
awesome drive; however - the old audi/vw looks still prevail by bluntbutrue on 05/24/2007. Trim: 2007 Audi RS 4 Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: great drive, fantastic performer - you have to like the quattro system -the steering is tighter , alot tighter, the chasis is fantastic.
Cons: well I know some of you AUDI/VW fans may disagree... but the exterior styling looks old- compare it to the mercedes/ BMW - the new C and the new 3er have evolved- but audi a4, a6 are just minor updates to an otherwise 10 year old platform.
Overall review: fabulous drive, and easily to use as a day to day... I may pick this if it was my only car... but as a weekend sports car? nope- it needs to be a coupe - this car drives awesome - just doesn't look like a 60-70K car- a old porsche/ m3 looks better than this.