2007 Lexus GS 450h

A beautiful Car by Mike from Fort Lauderdael on 05/28/2009. Trim: 2007 Lexus GS 450h Sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I love the look and reliability. I feel that it is extremely well made with a great deal of detail. I will keep this car for sometime. It is fast and when you need it, it can be a life saver. I would highly recommend this car to anyone who wants a sports ride. It has enough luxury for me.
Cons: The trunk space. Other issue would be the radio could be better (the sound quality).
Overall review: Excellent. Would buy another one.
The ultimate luxury car by Margie from California on 10/05/2008. Trim: 2007 Lexus GS 450h Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The style, pick up, size, luxury sound system, extra luxuries
Cons: I can't think of anything I don't like about this car.
Overall review: I love this car.
Great Sport Luxury. by Car lover from Guam on 07/06/2008. Trim: 2007 Lexus GS 450h Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Unbelievable accelaration that surpass many high powered engine only car. It does it very quietly and unparalleled smoothnes. Interior finished is one of the best I ever owned. I had some MBs Volvo and Porche and I am very please with this one. Gas mileage is great with fantastic performance.
Cons: Trunk space.
Overall review: Very satisfied.
The BEST yet by GS450h, the best yet on 04/21/2008. Trim: 2007 Lexus GS 450h Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Best in almost every way...
Cons: A little extra trunk space would be nice, otherwise its perfect!
Overall review: Much better than a cadi cts. General Motors? Are you kidding? Those things are terrible and DO NOT hold their value like a LEXUS. I own 8, and they truely are the best vehicles ever manufactured.
SECOND ONLY TO BENTLEY! by Upstate South Carolina on 09/11/2013. Trim: 2007 Lexus GS 450h, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I have owned Merecedes Benz, BMW, Infiniti and this is my 2nd Lexus (previous 2000 LS400) I wanted a littler more Sport's than Luxurary this time. JACKPOT, this is the perfect blend of power, Lux, and ultimate value. I just turned 100K on it and the feels like it has 1K on it. I thought it was time to shop for a 2014 NOPE this wiill be in the family a while
Cons: Trunk Space, but hey you can't have everything
Overall review: PERFECT CAR! Look OUT BENTLEY, the only thing you have on LEXUS is your HAND MADE.......