2007 Cadillac CTS

really enjoy so far by keith from texas on 02/14/2012. Trim: 2007 Cadillac CTS 3.6L Sedan, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I've owned it for 2 weeks and so far so good. Very low miles and was kept very clean from original owner
Cons: I have a tall son, so he doesn't vare for the back seat
Overall review: love it
great car for long drives by mike1450 on 01/14/2014. Trim: 2007 Cadillac CTS 3.6L Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This v6 is fast and gets good gas mileage
Cons: the insides could have been made better
Overall review: great car just the right size
BUY IT! by Kevin East Greenwich New Jersey on 12/19/2006. Trim: 2007 Cadillac CTS 2.8L Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is my second CTS. My first was the 3.6 and now I see no difference between the 3.6 and the 2.8 Save the money and gas and get the 2.8L
Cons: Interior at the base line could have more options. Base only has power seats on Drivers side.
Overall review: Options package needs work. Big jump in price for small amounts of upgraded options.
"2007 Cadillac STS Money Pit" by FAApilotCPA, Johnson City, TN on 06/21/2013. Trim: 2007 Cadillac CTS 3.6L Sedan, Owned 3 years.
Pros: The styling and handling are great. The Bose sound system is excellent. The air conditioning works great. The car tracks well and has a pretty good suspension for car this large. This 2007 Cadillac STS is a beautiful car to behold but the cons exceed the pros.
Cons: I have a little over 140,000 miles on this 2007 Cadillac STS car. During the past 4 months I have spent $ 3,500.00 just on a timing chain install and now the car is in the shop for a transmission that has gone out, which will probably run $ 2,500.00 to $ 3,000.00. The car has been in the shop with the engine issues probably 1 month out of the past 4 months and is as stated in the preceding in the shop again and probably will be there for a couple of weeks with the transmission issues. The mileage on this car is terrible. I have a 3.6 liter V-6 with a 5 speed automatic with overdrive transmission.
Overall review: The interior is leather but the car has plenty of cheap plastic accessories which is surprising for a Cadillac. The keyless entry / start unit is problematic also. Half the time I have to take the key flob apart to reset the battery to get the car to start with the push button start unit. This is the second Cadillac I have owned and the last. I was a loyal GM customer but the lack of quality in workmanship, unreliability, frequency of repairs, cost of repairs and low resale value has convinced me to look at Lexus for my next car.