2007 Honda Fit

Great car by Cindy from Georgia on 03/08/2011. Trim: 2007 Honda Fit 5-Spd AT, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I love my fit. Lots of cargo room and great gas mileage. Absolutely no problems with it since purchase.
Cons: I dislike nothing.
Overall review: I'll buy another one when it's time to purchase again
A Marvel at this Price by Buck from Missouri on 01/24/2011. Trim: 2007 Honda Fit Sport 5-Spd AT, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Lack of problems and lack of maintance costs. I have 103000 miles on this baby and I just recently replaced the front brake pads. I am on my second set of tires. Everything else is operating perfectly. As an outside salesman using the back area as a moving warehouse is seamless. Since I have to pay for my own gas I love the excellent gas mileage. It sure beats the SUV s out there averaging 20 to 25 mpgs. I average 32 mpgs.
Cons: Lack of side molding has caused more door dings than I would like.
Overall review: I love my Honda Fit and anyone considering buying one shouldn't hesitate to buy a used 2007. You will get 300,000 on it and be able to buy it cheap. Happy Honda Hunting... Get Fit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Honda Fit burns up quality expectations by MattPennsylvania on 05/18/2010. Trim: 2007 Honda Fit 5-Spd AT, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I liked the space, versatility, great sight lines and good gas mileage... also that it was *supposed* to be safe and reliable with ABS, airbags, etc.... but...
Cons: I was disappointed to learn about the recall and that they have to do remediation to prevent a possible electrical fire. Then I was dumbstruck when the car burned/melted down while parked on a rainy evening. Now it's hard to believe the brush-off I'm getting from Honda. So much for my hopes for a quality product and good customer service from Honda!
Overall review: I used to love Honda, until my 2007 Honda Fit spontaneously combusted while sitting parked in a garage on May 12, 2010 before it was even 3 years old. I'm still waiting for *someone* from Honda to step up & take ownership of this problem -- whether the Sloane Honda Dealer in Philadelphia we bought it from, the Shadyside Honda Service Center in Pittsburgh that had "fixed" the fire recall problem 10 days earlier, or from the Honda corporate office. This sure isn't the reliability or customer service that I expected in buying a NEW car from them not even 3 years ago. Since when does "3 year warranty" translate as "Talk to your insurance."
love it or leave it? by min on 03/12/2010. Trim: 2007 Honda Fit 5-Spd AT, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I love the gas mileage and the look of this car. It handles like a beast in the snow, even with it's tiny 14" tires. The utility of the car is wonderful.
Cons: I have had to take it back for rust on the inside floor by the driver's side door and today for rust around the keyhole on the back of the car. I've had to replace the battery, tires and brakes and I only have 23,000 miles on the car. I guess you get what you pay for.
Overall review: overall i love my fit. but i doubt i will get another one - only because when you make payments on a car, i think the first 3 years should be trouble free. i just have the feeling that i got a car that wasn't finished yet.
Great gas miles by Jose on 03/01/2010. Trim: 2007 Honda Fit 5-Spd AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great on gas
Cons: The carpet very cheap, no foot rest, the plastic on the doors, they come loose easy.
Overall review: IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A GREAT CAR THIS ONE IS IT QUICK GREAT GAS MILEAGE AND CUTE AS A BUTTON ... WITH HONDA'S NAME BEHIND IT YOU CAN NOT GO WRONG WITH THIS BABY, ALOT OF ROOM INSIDE, JUST LIKE A LITTLE TRUCK.