2007 Audi Q7

The best SUV by Luis, Ithaca, NY on 12/14/2012. Trim: 2007 Audi Q7 3.6 quattro, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I own one for almost four year and only I did changing the oil and pads/rotors. Amazing SUV on snow (with correct tires), superb control on the highways ( if you don't pay attention you can hit 100 mph with the same sensibility at 55 mph). I imagine how wonderful would be a Q7 W12 Diesel to drive.
Cons: The dealership could be expensive if you don't have a nice mechanic to help you.
Overall review: This car worth every penny, very comfortable, very safely and resistant. If you want to buy one, do it!
review from a car person by audi person from syracuse NY on 10/12/2010. Trim: 2007 Audi Q7 3.6 quattro Premium, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Handling, Gas milage for the size and weight, room, performance is ok.
Cons: the first year sun roofs leak, should get it checked out if you haven't. has the ESP light come on , car wouldn't shift whihc was the brake switch gone bad. the drain for the air condition gets clugged. rear light bulbs don't last long. MMI system can be funkey, but you can reset it. I do my own work on my cars but you need a computer to reset and check things out every time there is a repair almost. dealer is expensive. Driver's leather seat is ripping after 2.5 years. common. tires are expensive because of the 18 inch size.
Overall review: reading all these posts, this was the first model year for this model. expect some issues. My dealer has taken care of all issue for me. Even the sun roof they took the whole sun roof down at my request so they know there is issues with it. dealer has fixed everything under warranty. I have 37500 miles on it so far, needs tires in a few months. Any I don;t have issues with brakes like some on this list. front were replaced at 29K and the back at 32K. not bad. did the back brakes with ceremics for $66 including sensors. I really like this vehicle, we expect to keep it for a long time i hope. have owned it about 10 months so far.
SORRY GMC, I HAD TO LET YOU GO! by VIC MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA on 06/05/2008. Trim: 2007 Audi Q7 4.2 quattro Premium, Owned 1 year.
Pros: what I like, whats not to like! we have owned the Q7 for one year and no isssiues. I like the fact that this car stands out in a crowd, of so many look alike, (love the front grill ) power you say! oh baby! it's got more than enough, maybe i should have got the 3.2 no never mind. MMI could it get any easier. (eat your heart out Mercedes ) love it!
Cons: about the only thing I can say that I'm not pleased with is the storage room, comming from a GMC Sururban with enough room to fit the Q7, let's just say it's a learning curve. one last thing! the back wiper, have figured that one out yet! (might try reading the manuel)
Overall review: YEP!
good truck except for brakes by Moris on 02/22/2008. Trim: 2007 Audi Q7 3.6 quattro, Owned 1 year.
Pros: confortable, handles great,
Cons: According to Braman Audi Sevice supervisor and mechanics, all Q7 need new brake pads and rotors approximately every 16,000 miles. They see it on every Q7 coming in for service. Cost $2,500. Audi will not admit is a design defect.
Overall review: 8.0
Head of Its Class by MarkW on 06/02/2007. Trim: 2007 Audi Q7 3.6 quattro Premium, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Have owned the Navigator, ML500, Caddy SRX. This car is by far the best. Smooth but supportive ride with the growl of a strong German engine (assembled in Slovakia). More room on the inside than appears on the out. Great assertive styling.
Cons: Disspointed the Premium trim does not include XM or trip computer. Seems like a no-brainer. But you know the German cars--add-ons ad nauseum. Don't let that dissuade you though.
Overall review: Great ride for individuals or families. Common sense durable design. Plenty of umph.