2006 Kia Optima

2 3 4 5 6  Next
Best choice for the money by Rob in the Mtns on 04/25/2010. Trim: 2006 Kia Optima EX, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Fully eqiipped with all amenities (except a compass?)
Cons: Residual value - America has yet to discover the real value of Kia products
Overall review: After 80k miles my Optima EX still looks and acts like new. With free oil changes for life from my dealer, the cost of ownership is extremely low. I just put a new set of Coopers on it and the new car feel is still there. The engine/transmission combination is better than most competitors and I would LOVE to get my hands on one of the new 6-speeds! I have gotten 26MPG from day one and constantly field questions from coworkers like "This is a Kia?"
Excellent Vehicle by Ronnie on 05/12/2007. Trim: 2006 Kia Optima LX V6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything
Overall review: One of the best automobiles I have ever owned
Great bet by Sacha, FL on 06/19/2007. Trim: 2006 Kia Optima EX V6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Love the look of this car! Came from a Ford Taurus and this car is so much more quiet and a much smoother ride! Leather package, sunroof, all the options ramp up the "luxury" look and feel of this car.
Cons: MPG average is not an option on the dash controls. Trunk feels a little small to me.
Overall review: Great car for the money. I scored mine for less than blue book, so no concerns with trade in value since I started ahead of the game. I love this car.
Best car to buy by Courtney on 03/01/2014. Trim: 2006 Kia Optima LX V6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love how it can go from 0 to 60 in no time. Its stylish yet classy.
Cons: I really haven't found anything i've extremely dislike besides how the headlights arn't really that bright. Im sure it could be fix though.
Overall review: Overall i love my Kia Optima and will keep it untill she goes out.
great commuter car by Elaine on 10/10/2012. Trim: 2006 Kia Optima EX, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It gets gets gas milage I average 30 mpg in the city. The car is 6 years old and still handles extremely well escpecially on tight corners. The heating and cooing system works quickly. You can fold down the seats from inside the trunk and there is additional connections to secure carseats.
Cons: I wish it had more trunk space.
Overall review: I would recommend this vehicle to a friend. The cost of ownership is very low. I drove it when I moved across country and even with the extra weight it handled beautifully.
2 3 4 5 6  Next