2007 Ford Escape

My Escape (Es-cop-ey!) by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/22/2008. Trim: 2007 Ford Escape XLS 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I'm short (5'3") so the style fits me very well. I typically use a lot of storae space in the cargo area, but have had no issues fitting everything I need. 20K miles in the first year, with no major issues (I did have to have the blinker/light switch replaced, but it was covered under warranty).
Cons: Taller people have issues fitting "well" in the driver seat. It sits more like a car than a truck. The back seats fold down, but you are often left with 2 inches of space you cannot utilize. The front cup holders are too close together to fit two cups without spilling. Full time 4WD hinders gas mileage (19 highway, 15 city), but still is acceptable.
Overall review: Overall, I love my escape. I would like to have 2 wheel drive for gas mileage, but I have no complaints. It has served me well!!!!
The Ultimate SUV by Dug from the Third Coast on 11/01/2013. Trim: 2007 Ford Escape XLT FWD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: it is one of the best vehicles I have ever owned. handles extremely well. good gas mileage and low cost to maintain.
Cons: front seat could be a little more padded for big guys but 6'ers can wear our cowboy hats.
Overall review: 1-10 (9)
Enthusiast
My "Little Boy Blue" by A Ford ;Enthusiast from Colorado on 11/10/2012. Trim: 2007 Ford Escape XLT 4WD 2.3L.
Pros: I bought my 2007 .Escape brand new and 2 weeks later we had a blizzard. While countless other vehicles were stranded in the deep snow on the side streets, my Escape never slipped a tire! That was in late 2006. Five years and multiple days of poor driving weatherlater, I still drive and am very happy with my car. I 've had other people ask me about my car and how I like it, and my response is always the same...I love it!!!
Cons: I wish it had come with side mirror defrosters, stock.
Overall review: I would give my Escape a score of 9 overall.
exellent suv by michael on 06/30/2011. Trim: 2007 Ford Escape XLT 4WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: yes very much so
Cons: drink holders
Overall review: very userb friendily suv
Best Little SUV for the buck by Dustyrdz from Lombard, Illinois on 02/17/2011. Trim: 2007 Ford Escape XLT FWD 2.3L, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I bought this vehicle for gas milage. It hasn't let me down yet. I have never loved a little car like this one. It's cute fun to drive and a u turn is easy as pie. I can pack alot of stuff in this little thing. So shopping is never a problem.
Cons: The seat's are so uncomfortable and the cup holder's just don't work. My better half drive's a f150 and his pull out from the dash. This design would be great in this little car.
Overall review: My overall rating on my little 2007 Ford Escape is a 9. Would I buy another, You betcha. In a heart beat. Thank you Ford for another fine vehicle.