2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse

Luv my car. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/28/2008. Trim: 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse SE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: everything, especially the way the shocks feel so smooth over normal bumpy roads, I don't mean pot holes. Just love this car and the leather seats are the key to the good looks it already has. Thanks Mitsibushi. Love the blue lights on the dash. I Can keep going on. Black is the best color for this car. Love it.
Cons: Not having another small compartment for phone, etc....
Overall review: Love this car.
LOVE THIS CAR!!! by Bella from Colorado on 03/12/2014. Trim: 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS Spyder, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I love this car! I've had it for 4 years now and have had no problems with it. I had a '98 Spyder before with some transmission trouble, but I have not had the same issues with the '07. Highly recommend it! It's very reliable, fun to drive and I still love looking at it :)
Cons: That they stopped making the Spyder - I don't know what I'm going to get next time for a 4-seater convertible. :/
Overall review: (see above)
better than any mustang by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/20/2006. Trim: 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT Spyder, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: great car, fast, easy, great and nice.
Cons: no cons really just a great car.
Overall review: buy it. thats all i gotta say really.
The 2007 Spyder Really IS the "Affordable Exotic" by M, Dallas on 12/01/2006. Trim: 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT Spyder, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The styling is unique and very sporty - it always elicits envious glances, especially with the top down (and I always drive with the top down above 50 degrees). It has great low-end torque, the sound system is fabulous and I find the manual shift very smooth.
Cons: The backseat is very cramped, even for a smaller person. Some of the discomfort could have been alleviated by tilting the back seat slightly, instead of having to sit so very straight....one or two additional inches to the overall length of the car would be appreciated. When I first test drove this car, I found the torque steer of concern; however, I purchased 18 inch wheels which greatly improved this condition.
Overall review: Overall, this is a great compromise choice for one who wants a fast, sporty, 4-seater convertible without having to lay out more bucks for a BMW 3-series. I looked at the Toyota Solara as well, but was put off by its lack of manual shift option - I am one who wants to DRIVE the car.
Great car for a mid-life crisis. by Linda from Shrewsbury, PA on 08/31/2006. Trim: 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT Spyder, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love this car. Looked at many convertibles before deciding on the Eclispe. My tall husband fits easily behind the steering wheel and we have had friends use the back seat, though I wouldn't recommend it for a long trip. Although the trunk looks small, it holds an amazing amount - have been able to go grocery shopping and bring home large bags of dog food in addition to a weeks worth of groceries.
Cons: The rear window is small, and until you get used to it (and relying on your mirrors), can limit your visibility.
Overall review: Had the car for nearly 5 months and love it!