2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid

2007 Camry by Dryheat on 05/07/2011. Trim: 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Excellent car. This is our 3rd Camry. Very impressed with quality of the Toyota Camrys.
Cons: Terrible tire ware. Replaced the tires at 26,000 miles.
Overall review: Great car. Terrible choice of tires.
The Camary by Timothy on 01/27/2011. Trim: 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The 2007 toyota camary hybrid synergy that I now own has now given me any trouble and I would recomend this vehicle to anyone willing to buy it. The Camary averages about 45-48 miles per gallon in the conditions that I drive it.
Cons: none
Overall review: an excellent vehicle I would recomend it to everyone.
ultimate driver by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/13/2010. Trim: 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: excellent over all .
Cons: small trunk/but i knew that.
Overall review: very supprised with the quality and performance makeing me a pleased owner.
LA Commuter's Dream Car by Brian on 10/14/2009. Trim: 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I have 76000 miles on my Camary with only normal maintainence. So far, two sets of rear brake pads (fronts only 40% wear), new tires at 75000 miles. Milage is excellent with an overall average of 36.5mpg. I've driven as much as 800 miles in one day without significant body fatigue thanks to the ride, seat comfort and low noise levels. Fun to creep around without making noise.
Cons: Dealer installed new tires that are not the same as originals as they were not available. Costs milage. Front facial panels crack due to insufficient clearance to clear parking space curbs, etc.
Overall review: Overall, I would buy another Camary Hybrid but not until this one wears out which I don't think will happen anytime soon.
"Camry Hybrid - Look carefully before you purchase by EBSOakdale on 08/04/2008. Trim: 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Nice looking car. Body style is modern and attractive. Good MPG until it started having problems with the computer. Now the MPG is down to 33.
Cons: Computer problems that the dealer does not seem to be able to diagnose and repair, which has brought the MPG down from 38 to 33. It seems to use the gas engine more than the battery. High price - almost $28k for 33 mpg? Itty bitty trunk Very bad blind spot Uncomfortable head rest design Very poor customer service from dealer- Modesto Toyota in Modesto CA
Overall review: Do the math, is the gas savings worth the price you will pay for this car? I don't think it is and my Toyota Camry Hybrid will be for sale if I can get it out of the shop.