2007 Lexus RX 350

2007 Lexus RX 350 Prices
2007 Lexus RX 350 Fuel Economy
Nice but expensive by zede (Livingston, N.J.) on 09/10/2010. Trim: 2007 Lexus RX 350 AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Nice quiet ride.
Cons: Very expensive tires to replace and major blind spots. Expensive service required.
Overall review: Not sure I would purchase another until they fix the blind spots and use less expensive tires, like they did on my 2002 RX 300.
WzfrUkekVmK by Rich on 08/07/2012. Trim: 2007 Lexus RX 350 AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Yeah, that's the tciekt, sir or ma'am
Cons: Yeah, that's the tciekt, sir or ma'am
Overall review: Yeah, that's the tciekt, sir or ma'am
Total comfort by Skinny Fred on 04/10/2012. Trim: 2007 Lexus RX 350 AWD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I owned Lincoln autos for years. A friend purchased a Lexus RX 330 & asked me to drive it. WOW was I surprised, my wife drove it also of which she was impressed even more. We traveled 100 miles from our location to Richmond, VA to purchase our RX 350 in 2007, after our 3rd Lexus by now I would say we are HOOKED. Love it.
Cons: Wish the steering column would move forward when the ignition is cut off.
Overall review: Can't say enough about this auto
The Ideal Crossover Vehicle by Stephanie, MD on 06/28/2009. Trim: 2007 Lexus RX 350 AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like the style, luxury, roominess, comfort, and features. This is my second RX. I had 330 and mistakenly traded it for a BMW (regret that decision) so after one month I went back to Lexus and bought the RX350.
Cons: Nothing at this time.
Overall review: I enjoyed my RX330 and am sure I will get as much enjoyment from the RX350 as I plan to have it for sometime to come.
Simply the best by Kevin from PA on 06/14/2007. Trim: 2007 Lexus RX 350 AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The styling-its gorgeous! Even though it dates back to 2004, it still looks better than any other midsize suv today. The ride, comfort, amenities and quality are also major pros. If you don't believe me, drive its competitors first (Acadia/Outlook/Enclave, X3, MDX etc) and you'll understand. The GM trio are NO match in quality, the Acura is too expensive when similarly equipped, and anything German is too expensive AND problematic. The only vehicle I drove that compared favorable against the RX was the new Hyundai Veracruz, and frankly the only reason I didn't buy it was b/c it didn't have HID headlights. Otherwise it was at least as good as the RX350 in every way.
Cons: NONE. Regarding the negative reviews on handling, they're exaggerated. Unless you drive like a teenager or race around mountain roads, you'll love the way the RX handles and performs. No it doesn't "feel" like a BMW but that's not why people buy this car. Lastly, I totally agree with Scott, another reviewer here, who points out that the same clown is writing all the negative reviews of the RX. Anyone who owns this car or is truly knowledgeable about cars, knows that Lexus is a first rate manufacturer with outstanding products. Sure some people may have small issues with theirs, but Lexus would correct anything wrong. Don't believe the overwhelmingly negative reviews, they're obviously bogus.
Overall review: This is an outstanding midsize suv or "crossover" or whatever the current term is. I've thoroughly researched and driven all of its competitors and believe me, none of them match its overall package. You may be able to buy one that's more fun to drive on twisty two-lanes, or one that has more room, but the Lexus is by far the best blend of styling, comfort, performance, features and quality. I only hope Lexus doesn't mess up this recipe with the next generation RX.