2007 Lexus RX 350

2007 Lexus RX 350 Prices
2007 Lexus RX 350 Fuel Economy
Nice but expensive by zede (Livingston, N.J.) on 09/10/2010. Trim: 2007 Lexus RX 350 AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Nice quiet ride.
Cons: Very expensive tires to replace and major blind spots. Expensive service required.
Overall review: Not sure I would purchase another until they fix the blind spots and use less expensive tires, like they did on my 2002 RX 300.
WzfrUkekVmK by bill from Philadelphia on 08/07/2012. Trim: 2007 Lexus RX 350 AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Yeah, that's the tciekt, sir or ma'am
Cons: Yeah, that's the tciekt, sir or ma'am
Overall review: Yeah, that's the tciekt, sir or ma'am
Total comfort by Skinny Fred on 04/10/2012. Trim: 2007 Lexus RX 350 AWD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I owned Lincoln autos for years. A friend purchased a Lexus RX 330 & asked me to drive it. WOW was I surprised, my wife drove it also of which she was impressed even more. We traveled 100 miles from our location to Richmond, VA to purchase our RX 350 in 2007, after our 3rd Lexus by now I would say we are HOOKED. Love it.
Cons: Wish the steering column would move forward when the ignition is cut off.
Overall review: Can't say enough about this auto
The Ideal Crossover Vehicle by Stephanie, MD on 06/28/2009. Trim: 2007 Lexus RX 350 AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like the style, luxury, roominess, comfort, and features. This is my second RX. I had 330 and mistakenly traded it for a BMW (regret that decision) so after one month I went back to Lexus and bought the RX350.
Cons: Nothing at this time.
Overall review: I enjoyed my RX330 and am sure I will get as much enjoyment from the RX350 as I plan to have it for sometime to come.
Beware of overly critical reviews by Bud on 10/21/2007. Trim: 2007 Lexus RX 350 FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: DO NOT pay attention to most of the negative comments here, if you look closely it is all from the same individual who dont speeka or sello englash too well. Obviously a competitor...the number 1 SUV sales rank speaks for itself..
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: Good car unfairly criticized by competitors here.