2007 Buick Terraza

Good buy by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/15/2010. Trim: 2007 Buick Terraza CX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Very Quite, Great Handling! Good power and gas miliage! Have had no problems.
Cons: Price
Overall review: I would recommend this vehicle. The ride is great and looks more SUV than mini van.
Lemon Van very Pretty, but... by Mary, Spring, Texas on 10/31/2009. Trim: 2007 Buick Terraza CXL, Owned 1 year.
Pros: We bought this van because it was a Buick. I used to like Buicks. Boy were we disappointed! The seating is nice, lots of feature we were looking for. Decent gas mileage, handling. But...
Cons: We live in Texas and it gets hot in the summer. The air conditioning is HORRIBLE and GM says it is "working to specifications". Even the mechanic thought it was too hot inside while driving. However, when it is in the shade, it's ok. Hence in the shop (in the shade) working to specs.. so no fix. Also, the automatic doors on both sides constantly hang up and don't close properly. The other day one opened back up in the rain and wouldn't shut!! They have been "fixed" twice.
Overall review: Worst auto purchase we have ever made. It was a left over from the 07 models and now I know why. We can't get out because it is so low in value - only half what we owe with only 16,000 miles and one year ownership. What a mess! I wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy. Maybe a bolder will fall on it one day (without us in it!)
"Safety first" by Amanda from the Space Coast" on 04/25/2008. Trim: 2007 Buick Terraza CX, Owned 1 year.
Pros: After totaling my 2007 Terraza and walking away with my two children scratch free, I purchased another one. In my opinion safety is of the utmost importance.
Cons: I have had a few wiring problems that the automotive department repeatedly can not seem to correct, and am growing frustrated with the unreliability.
Overall review: Although safe and stylish, for the money you could purchase a much more reliable vehicle.
Great Minivan by Clint on 03/29/2008. Trim: 2007 Buick Terraza CXL, Owned 2 years.
Pros: looks more like an SUV, Luxurious materials, quietness. ride, interior room
Cons: price (for a minivan)
Overall review: The Terraza looks similar to a SUV, but has a more comfortable third row seat and come with a less expensive price tag. I got mine for 31,000 and it has leather, DVD system, power sliding doors, XM, and sunroof. If you can not afford the Terraza look at the Chevy Uplander it is the same thing with a smaller price tag.
the ultimate moms taxi by moms cadillac on 02/08/2008. Trim: 2007 Buick Terraza CXL, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Nice van for the money . Mine has the side and curtain air bags,leather + dvd
Overall review: Have driven other mini vans . I love my Buick. 100k warranty!