2007 Chevrolet Uplander

2007 Chevrolet Uplander Prices
2007 Chevrolet Uplander Fuel Economy
2007 Chev Uplander is one bad vehicle. by TP Ottawa Canada on 08/17/2010. Trim: 2007 Chevrolet Uplander LT Ext. 2LT, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Decent ride and power.
Cons: In three years: Steering link failed, transmission had to be completely rebuilt. Both front wheel bearings replaced (90,000 KM) front rt Ball joint replaced. Full brake job 60000km. Front cup holder broke, roof console broke Interior made of cheap plastic. Rear wiper stopped working. I'm sure there's more that's just not coming to mind as I type. I should add that there is only 104,000KM's on the van as of today, most hgwy. Terrible van as was the Chev venture I owned prior to. All GM will see out of me and my family going forward will be my tax dollars to bail their sorry tails out of their financial mess they created by selling very poorly constructed, expensive vehicles.
Overall review: Don't by one........
Not so wonderful by Scott from Seattle on 10/19/2009. Trim: 2007 Chevrolet Uplander LT Ext. 1LT, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The power is decent.
Cons: I have been driving the Uplander 5 days a week since April 2007. Mileage now is at 30,000. I can't get over 18 mpg. I drive about 80% hwy and 20% city. (elevation is at or near sea level) The reliability is not great. The crank case seal was replaced 2 times during the first 1 year and a half. It's leaking oil agian ... so might be another crank case seal. The brakes needed to be replaced on the front after 25,000 miles. The cup holder for the second row broke. The seats in the second row are almost impossible to remove. Actually I have only been able to remove one the other one is stuck.
Overall review: I would not recommend this van to anybody. Road noise at times makes me think that a door isn't closed all the way. Also the power sliding door is problematic. It's been fixed twice so far.
Love our 2005 Uplander. by Richard, Tampa, Florida on 01/07/2013. Trim: 2007 Chevrolet Uplander, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Very reliable. We have 84,000 miles on our 2005 Uplander and the only repairs have been: 1)replace left brake light bulb, 2) one brake job, 3) one battery, 4)one set of tires, 5)replace column shifter linkage. We get 21 mpg in town and up to 27 mpg on the highway. I love On Star, have used it to open the car when locked out 2 or 3 times. Have used the hands free phone often, love the monthly maintenance reports from remote testing through installed mobile phone system. Have used synthetic oil from beginning which helps with mileage, cold starts and operating temperature.
Cons: Interior design of seats, cup holders
Overall review: Very good car
the roomy one by Leo from Chateaugay on 04/02/2011. Trim: 2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 1LS, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I like the power and quick acceleration and how it handles along with a 22 mpg for a car that is just over two tons
Cons: the middle seats don't have a arm rest and that it is not in production as it has a better ride then the Traverse --- especially the rear seat
Overall review: The wife really likes it and the ride is great
Best One EVER. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/13/2010. Trim: 2007 Chevrolet Uplander LT Ext. 2LT, Owned 2 years.
Pros: A Whole List Of Everything.
Cons: Almost Nothing.
Overall review: Best SUV Ever.