2007 Toyota Camry

THE RIDE OF DREAMS..... by GARY on 07/07/2011. Trim: 2007 Toyota Camry SE V6, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I BROUGHT MY CAMRY V6 NEW IN OCTOBER 2006. I AM VERY HAPPY ABOUT THIS PURCHASE. I ORIGINALLY WAS GOING FOR A SOLARA OR ALTIMA. BUT WHEN I SAW THE BODY STYLE FOR 2007-THAT SOLD ME. PRIOR TO THIS I HAD A 95CAMRY V6 COUPE. THE HANDLING IS SUFFICIENT.V6 POWER IS AWESOME. I HAVE SINCE ADDED A BORLA EXHAUST AND K&N CAI. AND RESONATOR DELETE. THE CAR IS FANTABULOUS!!!!!!!!!! OUT THE GATE THE POWER WAS SOMETHING I HAD TO GET USE TO. IT REMINDED ME OF JET... THE MILEAGE IS GOOD,IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A LEAD FOOT LIKE I DO. AGAIN I AM VERY HAPPY ABOUT MY BABY. MY WIFE IS JEALOUS. SHE WILL GET USE TO IT....THE CAR IS INDEED BEATFUL MACHINE...TOYOTA ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Cons: THE ONLY THING I WOULD CALL A CON ON THE CAR IS THE RESPONSE FROM THE AT WHEN COLD. IT HESITATES TO ALMOST STALLING TO A SMALL DEGREE. I DID TAKE IT BACK TO THE DEALER. THEY COULD NOT FIND ANYTHING WRONG. OTHER THAN THAT NOTHING ELSE IS WRONG.....
Overall review: NICE STYLING,V6 POWER IS VERY RESPONSIVE. GOOD LOOKING RIDE. I HAVE (3) LADIES IN MY HOUSE-MY WIFE, MY CAT AN MY RIDE. I REALLY DO NOT WHICH ONE I LOVE THE MOST. JUST KIDDING HONEY!!!!!!!!!
Take a through test drive before buying by BB on 10/04/2011. Trim: 2007 Toyota Camry XLE V6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The V6 engine has power, reasonably comfortable. Good gas mileage for a V6(i'm getting 29 to 30 MPG). Stereo with AUX input great for portable devices. The Bluetooth features comes in handy.
Cons: Despite the 268HP V6, not a very exciting car to drive. Car has little character. Rattles and squeaks in the interior, the fit and finish could be better. I know its not a sports sedan, but handling in stock form is not very good. Lots of body roll present. Stability control and memory seats should come in standard on the XLE but doesn't. Cost cutting by Toyota very apparent. Leather seats are thin, cheap plastic on the dash. Steering is too numb for me.
Overall review: Not a bad car, but not a great one either. This is a car which I do not forsee in keeping for the long term. Despite Toyota's desire to pump up the Camry's image into an exciting car, it fails. Car has no character, defintely not a driver's car. Essentially, an appliance.
Great Car by teacherman on 10/25/2011. Trim: 2007 Toyota Camry LE 5-Spd AT, Owned 4 years.
Pros: My Camry has 128,000 miles on it and I have not had one problem with it.
Overall review: Great Car, would recommend to anyone.
ALWAYS FEELS NEW by Mark from Vermont on 05/08/2011. Trim: 2007 Toyota Camry LE 5-Spd AT, Owned 3 years.
Pros: The one thing I will say about the car , it always feels new. The Camry is as solid and tight as the day I bought it. I have never had a problem. I have driven just about every car out there and Camry is the winner.
Cons: none
Overall review: buy one you will love it
Buy the Ford Fusion (don't make a mistake like I did) by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/24/2007. Trim: 2007 Toyota Camry XLE V6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Got to drive a Ford Fusion.
Cons: Spent way too much in the time in the shop, Camry's are not all that they are cracked up to be. After 4 service visits and the dealer did NOT have a loaner, I had to rent a car.
Overall review: Well, I rented a Ford Fusion loved the car and traded this Toyota in 2 weeks later. I took a loss on it but I didn't care because the entire Toyota Corporation is the rudest non-caring people on earth. At the Ford dealer, they wash my car when they service it, follow up and it does not require being worked on ALL the time like my Toyota!