2006 Kia Amanti

The ultimate car by Soni on 05/05/2010. Trim: 2006 Kia Amanti Sedan, Owned 4 years.
Pros: it just andles great has 6 airbags lot of leg room in the back seats . its a great car
Cons: The cupholders are small
Overall review: Would purchase this car again
very good car to own by faisal on 05/09/2014. Trim: 2006 Kia Amanti Sedan, Owned 4 years.
Pros: everything is good in this car but something missing which is navigation screen
Cons: i dislike the speed of this car which is 200 horse power
Overall review: go test drive and see if im wrong about this car
Mafia Staff Car by DRail, St. Charles, MO on 03/01/2013. Trim: 2006 Kia Amanti Sedan, Owned 6 years.
Pros: This is the fourth pre-owned car that I have bought from Enterprise Inc. in 2007 with 16,000 mi on it. When I first wanted to trade up I noticed the Amanti on the lot, took it home over night and didn't let it out of my sight. It looked like a hybred of Lincoln, Mercedes, Jaguar and what ever was left over at Kia. Great touring car on the highway. If I keep it at 60-61 mph I can get 22 mpg city/ hwy. On a long hall I have gotten 28 mpg. It has enough bells & whistles for me especially the way the front passenger seat reclines to the back seat for a lounge chair. It now has 120,000 mi as of 3/2013 on it and keeps on ticking.
Cons: A little slow on acceleration. A little "mushy" on hwy ramps going into the turns
Overall review: Great car for the $'s. Would like to test drive the Optima-turbo someday.
great car by 300 srt on 10/29/2012. Trim: 2006 Kia Amanti Sedan, Owned 6 years.
Pros: good car
Cons: gas hog
Overall review: very good car, nice hemi
I love my Amanti by Pearlie from Dallas on 02/09/2010. Trim: 2006 Kia Amanti Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love my Amanti. I bought it used and it had 53,000 miles on it. So far, one month later, it has not had any problems, it drives like a dream. There must be very few Amanti's on the road - I live in Dallas and have yet to see another Amanti on the highway. I think this could be a potential classic car. The car is beautiful. Mine is pearl white.
Cons: There isn't much I don't like. One thing, maybe the Homelink system should not be on the rear mirror. Everytime I use it to open my garage, I knock the mirror out of whack - that is a minor problem.
Overall review: This is an extremely nice car, it handles well on the highway, acceleration is quick and responsive, so is the braking system. Its comfortable to drive - I love to take it on trips. I feel so safe and secure in my Amanti. I like the fact that it is a heavy car. This is my first luxury car - and I feel great driving it!