2006 Honda Accord Hybrid

2006 Honda Accord Hybrid Prices
2006 Honda Accord Hybrid Fuel Economy
The Standard is set by the Honda Hybrid by Doug in Key Largo Fl on 03/28/2006. Trim: 2006 Honda Accord Hybrid 5-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It's a great car! It's not the usual Civic Hybrid technology which is excellent, but rather a combination of a 6 cylinder which converts to a 3 cylinder when cruising. And this is agumented by the electric hybrid which comes in to assist when added power is required. It runs smoothly, and very quiet. Overall it's a joy to drive.
Cons: At this point there is nothing to dislike.
Overall review: Outstanding Hybrid
Great little car by Jas on 05/28/2009. Trim: 2006 Honda Accord Hybrid 5-Spd AT, Owned 2 years.
Pros: GAS MILEAGE it ranges from 28--as high as 42 replaced a Tahoe with this.The interior is nice just a good little car we have 43000mi on it and have not had one problem I wish they still built them
Cons: Stereo could be a little better
Overall review: This is the best hybrid out if you still want power and fuel economy this is better than the inlaws 07 camery 4cyl on gas and it will run circles around it on the road If Honda still made the Accord Hybrid we would buy it when it was time to trade
An excellent 6 cyl. Hybrid with good overall 34.4 MPG by Gordon on 12/15/2006. Trim: 2006 Honda Accord Hybrid 5-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Have over 26,00 miles to date with overall average MPG of 34.4. (I keep records of all gas purchases & associated MPG) Highest MPG recorded to date 43.7. Typically get around 30 MPG City & 33-35 Highway at 65-70 MPH. Superb brakes. Much nicer to drive than 2007 4 cyl Camry.
Cons: No strong dislikes. Would like electric motor to be a bit bigger so car stays in "Economy" mode longer on highway on uphill grades.
Overall review: Excellent Car to drive and very good MPG for 6 cylinder sedan
"The Ride" by Keeprolling from North Carolina on 09/30/2012. Trim: 2006 Honda Accord Hybrid, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I have had my 2006 honda hybrid for 5 yrs and I love it. I have had no problems still runs as smooth as the day I bought it. Love the touch screen,voice control and navigation system. I love my car!!!
Cons: I can't say dislike but just a little extra feature an air vent in back for back seat riders.
Overall review: "This vehicle will make you smile"
Hybrid with GREAT warranty by PatriciaW on 09/14/2009. Trim: 2006 Honda Accord Hybrid 5-Spd AT, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Beautiful exterior & interior. Leather is high quality. Really no problems EXCEPT for Catalytic Converters failing on a trip to California. Was it due to the HEAT (103+) or poor quality gas use. Unknown reason. The second failed at home. This was 2 out of the three Catalytic Converters in this vehicle. No cost to me due to the 8 year Warranty! Car feel elegant, secure and safe. Would re-buy.
Cons: Nothing. I was told to use "Detergent additive" quality gas. Even though it is regular, it costs more.
Overall review: Yes I would re-buy it, if they made it. I will keep it for a while since it is reliable.