1990 GMC Sierra C/K 2500

1990 GMC Sierra C/K 2500 pictures are not available
1990 GMC Sierra C/K 2500 Prices
1990 GMC Sierra C/K 2500 Fuel Economy
My Favorite Rig by Norm in NM on 10/20/2006. Trim: 1990 GMC Sierra C/K 2500 Reg. Cab 8-ft. Bed 4WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I love this truck. Reliable and easy to fix. I get 15-20 mpg with the 5-spd manual trans, AirAide intake, and 1" throttle body spacer. I hauled from NM to NC and back without any trouble. It started burning oil at 130,000 miles. The engine is easy to find parts for and will be upgraded when it dies.
Cons: Mileage was 11 mpg with 4-spd trans both loaded and unloaded. The standard cab is a bit small for 3.
Overall review: Excellent work/off road/hunting truck.
Samson by Samson from Searcy on 10/01/2002. Trim: 1990 GMC Sierra C/K 2500 Reg. Cab 8-ft. Bed 2WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: even thought it is not a 4X4 truck, it still has the capablities to go off road and then back on road when you need it.
Cons: none that I can think of
Overall review: I love my truck. It is not four wheel drive, but I have 265's for tires and makes it look a little bigger. 285's would rub on the front. but I put a new engine, transmittion, altinater, batter, new paint job, new tires, crome tiped straight pipes, tinted windows, and cd player in it. I love this truck. It has lasted me a long while. And will continue to drive it for a long while. I love my truck called Samson.
best on the market by phil from central ohio on 08/29/2002. Trim: 1990 GMC Sierra C/K 2500 Reg. Cab 8-ft. Bed 4WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Drove every day .for 12 years and have done nothing to it other than oil and filter,tires,brakes. uses no oil,no leaks,no problems at all .wish they still made this style of truck today.
Cons: mabe a little less plastic on the interior,but makes for easy clean-up.
Overall review: best truck on the market!
a grate truck by Steven from Idaho falls on 04/20/2002. Trim: 1990 GMC Sierra C/K 2500 Club Coupe 6.5-ft. Bed 4WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I like my 1990 GMC I have a 27 foot camp traler and it dose good the only thing I wish I had a big block in it but she dose good and I have got 150 thousand miles on it and going strong
Cons: wish I hade about another 100 hp in it
Overall review: I would say get one
A Good Truck by Chelsea on 06/23/2001. Trim: 1990 GMC Sierra C/K 2500 HD Club Coupe 8-ft. Bed 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: its a dewelly and can pull heavy loads
Cons: the motor knocks
Overall review: okay truck