2006 Hyundai Accent

2 3 4 5 6  Next
Reliable Accents by Mrs Oth on 01/14/2013. Trim: 2006 Hyundai Accent, Owned 7 years.
Pros: my positives - automatic, 4 cylinder, easy to park, large boot space
Cons: no cruise control, no usb socket
Overall review: good, reliable, get's me from A to B, no fuss,
Great Little Car by Meg, Gainesville FL on 06/26/2008. Trim: 2006 Hyundai Accent GLS, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Great price, handling, size everything. I average 37 mpg and commute 2.5 hours a day. Because of the commute, I downgraded from a Volvo S80 to the Accent and expected to hate it but I love my little car... 54K miles and no issues at all (knock on wood).
Cons: No cruise control... It's the only thing I miss
Overall review: I'm sure I will own another Hyundai and recommend them to anyone looking for a new car.
"Not a Toy, Great Accent" by Ms. D from La on 05/23/2008. Trim: 2006 Hyundai Accent GLS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great car with a great price. I was expecting better gas mileage, I get around 28/32. Acceleration is not great. My speakers are not abused but already sound fuzzy, the right speaker is not working. The interior color and feel of the seats scream economy car. I love the fact everything is set up user-friendly but the outside noise is annoying. I'm glad it's safe and crash tested safe. I would have loved a sunroof and why doesn't it come w/cruise control? The price is right, the look is sleek and this is the first time I've owned a Hyundia, Toyota's were my previous purchases 2005&2008 Corolla and Camry respectively. I've already began looking at the 2008 Elantra:-]
Cons: The cabin doesn't give enough storage space and the speakers are sounding fuzzy. The right speaker is not working at all. Also, the oil is specific grade and using anything other than specified by the book could cause damage to your engine. Make certain you use the CORRECT GRADE OIL IN THIS VEHICLE. Don't just go "anywhere" to get your oil changed. IT COULD DAMAGE YOUR ENGINE and your warranty will not be honored! The oil reguired is more expensive, but so worth it.
Overall review: Great Car, Noisy Ride, Weak Speakers
Great Little Car by Kittybebes from Paso Robles on 07/24/2007. Trim: 2006 Hyundai Accent GLS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great gas mileage, cute car, easy to maintain. I've never had any problems with the car. So far, it seems like it will be a great little car. I commute almost 2 hours every day and I am quite satisfied with the performance and fuel economy. The manual transmission gives a little extra power from each gear, so I think that helps...especially with a 4 cylinder.
Cons: I don't really like the quality of the interior, but it wasn't an expensive car, so what can I expect. It was difficult to get paint to match the black (someone hit the door). The worst part about the car so far is that there is not cruise control and it wasn't even an option with this car.
Overall review: Overall, it's a great little car and perfect for someone who can't afford high gas prices or huge car payments. It's a cheap car, but a good car. I've had no problems with it and will definitely consider buying a Hyundai in the future.
The worst car! DON"T BUY It by Liz from Plattsburgh on 04/28/2007. Trim: 2006 Hyundai Accent GLS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I like the appearence of the vehicle. The gas mileage is good as well.
Cons: I can't get my dealership to honor the warrenty. Garvey Hyundia is the worst, they have refused to call the corpate back regarding my warrenty.
Overall review: If I had to do this over again I would have gone with a Honda b'c they stand by the warrenty.
2 3 4 5 6  Next