2007 GMC Yukon

2007 GMC Yukon Prices
2007 GMC Yukon Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next
07 yukon by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/01/2013. Trim: 2007 GMC Yukon SLT-2 4WD, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Purchased a 2007 yukon in July2006 Thought this car was going to be my dream car and purchase an American Car! for the first two years my battery would randomly be dead. Took it in to dealer 6 times with an over night visit could not find the problem till I posted it on Facebook and low and behold other similiar complaints. Dealership admitted it was too small of battery and put in marine battery. Oil low light goes on every 2000 miles 2 liter of oil low this is still remaining problem. I have taken it into dealer over a dozen times to add .
Cons: oil. i have all documentation. still not admitting anything wrong. this is so sad! Mydaughter and I bothcut our hands from metallic door handles. Took it to dealership they were unaware of recall until I pulled it up on my phone. a rubber pumb to power steering had a crack in it, which was a recall in the 2006 Yukon, I received my Yukon in July of 06 but its an 07 I had to pay $400 for tube. very sad. would love to be loyal, but this is making it very difficult. My favorite option was the heated windshield wiper that was recalled and dealer just disconnectedEvery car may have an issue from time to time, but the way dealer and gm handle these are extremely poor!!!!
Overall review: potentially a great vehicle if gm and dealership had customer service
GMC with class! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/26/2010. Trim: 2007 GMC Yukon SLE-1 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Excellent ride classy interior and exterior styling
Cons: Some plastic components look cheap especially the interior door handles
Overall review: Over all it's a prety good truck!
stearing is a horror by jeffjumbo on 07/17/2009. Trim: 2007 GMC Yukon 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: styling an comfort sold me on the truck
Cons: oh boy let me tell you about the handling..or should i say LACK OF IT! this truck has the worst stearing i've ever experienced..it goes where it wants..when it wants ..there's way too much flux/play/give/funk in the stearing wheel ..don't get me wrong..it drives great..AS LONG AS YOU DRIVE FOREVER IN A STRAIGHT LINE!
Overall review: i'd seriousely consider how importnt stearing ease is for you before you contimplate buying this truck...if its not a biggie.. go ahead.it's big an comfortable
Great SUV by uw06670 on 04/09/2009. Trim: 2007 GMC Yukon SLT-2 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: More luxurious than you would expect from the outside. great seats, heated seats work great. Solid as a tank. Snow driving is effortless and confident. Nice power. Controls easy to see and use. With 3rd row out, has good cargo room. Can fit 3 child seats across in 2nd row. Low insurance rate. Enjoyable to drive, doesn't drive like a truck. Sharp looking.
Cons: Poor Mileage. Can be hard to park. 3rd row seats aren't too useable (except for kids). Cruise control would not engage sometimes (might be fixed by service bulletin by now).
Overall review: I really enjoyed this truck. My wife and I have 2 kids and it was perfect for us and we planned to keep it a long time, go on road trips, etc. When gas hit almost $5 a gallon, it just wasn't affordable. If you need to move around more than 3 kids and 2 adults, go with a minivan, its much more liveable and convienient.
Problems at less than 10K miles by California Yukon owner on 08/22/2007. Trim: 2007 GMC Yukon SLE-1 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: exellent style, comfort, fit and finish
Cons: engine makes a grinding noise and this happened at 9500 miles. Three trips to the dealership, and just being told that GMC is working on the problem, not fixing the problem. For $40,000.00 you should not have these problems. I wonder what kinds of problems I will have with it at 20K miles, 30K miles, and beond. I believe in American made but come on!
Overall review: Wait and see if the problems get worked out by GMC, then buy it if they get it together.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next