2006 Hyundai Azera

my luxurius big car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/31/2010. Trim: 2006 Hyundai Azera Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Every thing, stile conford options
Cons: The gasoline consuption is very poor
Overall review: is OK
Hyundai Azera Power is here! by Fast Old man from Fla. on 10/15/2006. Trim: 2006 Hyundai Azera Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It's been over six months since I have traded in my 03 Nissan Altima for an Azera,and boy! I have never looked back: from the quality,riding comfort,the looks (oh yes)it's true when they say"what!a hyundai"!this car brings back the old 50's dragging attitude in me(with 263hp,oh my!).Smart move Hyundai,keep up the excellent workmanship!
Cons: Barely losing to a 2005 Corvette in a street drag!!Yea! I hear you...Go test drive one and see and get on a piece of decent asphalt. The biggest problem with this car is: You cannot keep you foot off the gas pedal and it does not matter what speed you at.Getting my wife away from it,may have to buy two!
Overall review: The quality of workmanship literaly surprised me, I thought all Hyundais car were made inferior, no more.The Azera ride is superb,the looks beats Hondas/Toyatas, for the price and warranty WOHOOO!! and if you like speed,ck it out on the luminiscent gauges with the super 8 speakers infinity sound to boot.WOHOO!!Azera you got it!Love it!!
BMW Replacement Car!! by Steve in Tampa, Florida on 09/17/2006. Trim: 2006 Hyundai Azera Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Wonderful car! I was buying my son a new car and heard the new Sonata was good (and it is). The salesman asked if I wanted a car, too. I laughed. "Have you gotten that new AZERA yet?" I asked. This was in Feb. He said they just came in last week. I took a test drive and immediately traded in my 2000 BMW 528iT. It had everything I was looking for in a car without all of the expensive repairs I was having to do on the Bimmer. I love the car. Very fast and responsive. Excellent room and controls. I got the Aubergine (eggplant) color sight unseen.
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: This is one hellava car! People rave about the car and are amazed its a Hyundai. This car has definitely put them into a new class. my two kida had Volkswagens and I traded those in for a Sonota and Elantra. Goodbye to those incredibly expensive repairs! My wife is the last holdout with her Toyota Highlander. I'm going to get the new Santa Fe next year to replace that.
Affordable Luxury by Jack from Indy on 04/11/2006. Trim: 2006 Hyundai Azera Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: What's not to like.
Cons: My wife is always driving it.
Overall review: Buy one, trust me if your looking for affordable luxury.
Definitly a 10 by Dan.D. from Mass. on 02/20/2006. Trim: 2006 Hyundai Azera Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is one great car. The ride is phenominal. Smooth, plenty of power and great to look at. Every option except Navigation... but its coming.
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: It's definitly a 10.