2006 Volvo C70

The Convertible to Buy by Bruce in KC on 08/18/2006. Trim: 2006 Volvo C70 T5, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: A convertible that actually looks good with the top up, rides great, has ample power, good braking, a killer sound system, and is a blast to drive.
Cons: Gas mileage so far has not come close to the 20 city and 29 highway listed on the window sticker. Most of my driving has been with the top down and I'm sure the car was rated with it up. I'm sure that affects the mileage some. The doors are wide and heavy so you have to be careful when opening them in small spaces.
Overall review: It probably isn't fair to review a car when your still in the honeymoon phase with it, but overall this is a great car. I looked to buy this or the Saab convertible as I have previously owned a BMW convertible. This is the most refined convertible with 4 seats on the market and the hardtop really makes it stick out. I love this car.
No Brainer! by Jac from Montreal on 10/11/2006. Trim: 2006 Volvo C70 T5, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car is an advance in convertible cars. The styling from Pinifarina is to die for, and the sound system is better than the PLII in my XC90. Winter driving is not as much of a problem than I would have suspected and the truck space with the top down is more than average for me.
Cons: The doors could have been shorter, but they are still nice. The gas comsumtion goes higher with the top down, but that is easy to fix with a little help from a Weber article in C/D. Also, I know it is much to ask, but All-Wheel-Drive would have been nice.
Overall review: Best convertible on the market, bar none. If your looking for a convertible, don't even think about it!
One of the Best volvos by HoBoJoe on 03/10/2006. Trim: 2006 Volvo C70 T5, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Love it I have the Car at My house right now It handels extremly well and its really innovative My dad recived the car do to a problem it had with its hardtop but he fixed it i have to say it is the sweetest Convertable volvo has put out
Cons: Tough to get used to alot of new features that may be confusing at first
Overall review: excellent
A Safe Ride!!! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/09/2006. Trim: 2006 Volvo C70 T5, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: everything
Overall review: love it
This is an awesome convertible. by Fred on 02/03/2006. Trim: 2006 Volvo C70 T5, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Today I had the chance to take a look at the real thing during the Dutch market introduction. It is very nice! There were two models on display: a red one and one in the silvery/blue metallic colour. the latter being absolutely stunning. I was very anxious to see the inner lining of the roof panels and was not at all disappointed. The fit and finish is very good. I am not very tall with my 5'10" but had ample space in the back while a friend of mine (6'4")was very comfortable in the front. My head did not touch the ceiling. The side bins in the rear are quite deep. The folding roof is simply amazing.
Cons: The roof lifting feature to access the boot while the top is down is quite a necessity, for you could not access the remaining storage space. But with it, the 200 liters that are left are quite accessible.
Overall review: Though I haven't driven the car yet (This site required me togive a rating for performance), I was very impressed with the fit and finish, as well as the overall design. The reviews I have read on the web have all been very positive so far.