2006 Acura TSX

Perfect car by Nick from norfolk, va. on 03/21/2013. Trim: 2006 Acura TSX 5-Spd AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I honestly love everything about this car. To date it the best, most reliable and fun to drive car I have ever owned. And the style and class this car offers is great for the price.
Cons: I don't really have anything negative to say about my tsx except the low end power could be better but it's still fast and peppy when you need it to be, not underpowered by any means.
Overall review: Best looking, handling, comfortable car I have owned. Fun to drive. Owned for 6 months, now has 63k miles on it and haven't had a single problem or complaint yet. I have never owned a vehicle that I'm so happy with or excited to drive. I get compliments on it all the time inside and out. I even had a friend who is in the market for one after seeing and riding in mine. Best bang for your buck, we'll worth it i think. Once an acura driver, always an acura driver.
Best car in the price range by Mojo Jojo from Denver on 03/28/2007. Trim: 2006 Acura TSX 5-Spd AT w/ Navigation, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Fit/finish, options, 30mpg combined city/hwy, a blast to drive.
Cons: Nowhere to (legally) see if the car can achieve the 160 mph on the speedometer
Overall review: I test drove 10 cars in this price range and this wasn't originally on my list. Once I drove this, it was all over. This is a tight car with all the options of a car $5k - $10k more. The nav system works great and handles a snowy Denver winter w/o a problem. I have yet to find a flaw with this car.
Sporty and sleek sedan by Miranda, Georgia on 10/24/2011. Trim: 2006 Acura TSX 5-Spd AT w/ Navigation, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car drives so smoothly. It's quiet on the roads and comfortable. The steering is great and the interior features are very informative. I love how it lets you know how many miles you're getting per gallon and I also love how it lets you know how many miles you have until empty. The premium sound system is great and I love how the leather is made. Also, the xenon lights are a definite plus!! You can see so clearly at night...even just on dim the lights are absolutely wonderful and so clear. Acura definitely did a great job on this car! GREAT gas mileage!
Cons: I have hardly any complaints except for when it's raining really hard, you have to drive extremely slow because of the low profile tires. I also wish the blinker was a little bit louder...other than that...none at all!
Overall review: I purchased this car in September of this year. I definitely think I've found my one true love in the automobile apartment. I have driven 4 BMW's and 1 Mercedes and the Acura definitely tops them all off. Better inside features and a more sporty look on the outside. It definitely rides way better than the BMW's I've driven. I hated how the BMW's looked on the inside. The TSX has a more sporty and up to date look, aside from the BMW's which are kind of cheap looking on the inside. I'm in my mid-20's and this car is just right for me. Not too big or too small. It would be great for a small family. The gas mileage is wonderful!! I drive almost 30 miles back and forth to work and when filling my car up it lasts me almost 2 weeks. This car is definitely worth the money and a keeper!!
Quintessential Honda by Jon - Fallbrook, CA on 02/16/2007. Trim: 2006 Acura TSX 6-Spd MT w/ Navigation, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Previously I owned a '92 Honda accord coupe (5 spd). I bought it with about 20000 miles on it. It ran ... should say "runs" great. 250k miles - same clutch - only routine service. Had been thinking about a new car for a while and decided that I didn't mind commutting with a stick - more control, more fun, less money. But every stick I drove wasn't near as smooth as my old Honda. In fact, it made such a big difference that I held off buying for several years. ... Then I test drove the TSX and that did me in... A perfect 6 speed, all the amenities, respectable power, great gas mileage ... and several other little things that make all the difference. Love this car!
Cons: My lowest marks for the car are for its appearance. The front looks a little out of proportion to the rest of the car... but I do appreciate that the car looks well designed even without the add ons like spoilers and other body cladding. Also, as fun as the 6 speed is it would be nice to have a 7th gear... Or at least a taller 6th gear. Sounds ridiculous, but the 6 gears are tight enough such that your taching 3500+ rpm at freeway speeds. Engine has enough power to cruise at 80 taching 3000 RPM or less. Lastly, the v-tech valves don't engage until 6k rpm ... which is too late.... should hit at 5k. Engine starts starving for fuel at 5k, then it feels like a turbo kicks in at 6k.
Overall review: Nitpicking aside - this is a really fun car. Every car has its trade-offs, but any such trade-offs for the TSX are relatively painless. Appropriately priced. Practical and lavish all at once... quintessential Honda.
Rip Off by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/12/2006. Trim: 2006 Acura TSX 5-Spd AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Nothing much I like about this car.
Cons: - Slow - Under Powered - Noisey - Rattles - Get car sick
Overall review: Don't buy it.